Zennin Ossan, Umarekawattara SSS Rank Jinsei ga Kakutei Shita - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

Thank you for the translation, but I am sorry, the story progressed way too.... ridiculous in my opinion. I can’t stop shouting “what the f*ck!!! WHAT THE F—“ when reading the story.

Hey, you, yeah you, the goddamn grade schooler, you wanna have two wives and have enough political power to cripple anything or anyone? What do you mean that sounds like a bad idea? What do you mean I'm grooming him?

Dex-chan lover
"Hey, six-year-old. Want some booze?"
"...Yeah, sure. Hit me."
Yeah well, even relatively recently people used to give a little liquor to kids that were teething to soothe their pain and help them sleep. Some guy having no chill about drinking with a child in this setting that appears quite lacking in science is less farfetched than some of the other stuff.

@nechocat it's called an episodic manga

"i did not expect this - but i guess it's to be expected from a SSS life" ........... ur gonna make that ur excuse for any and everything u do from now on, author — oh, 6000 people fell in love with me... hmm.. cool, but i guess it's expected from an SSS life — oh a dragon came to town and wanted to become my steed? hmmm, i guess it's expected from an SSS life — oh the evil god came and wants to become a good guy? i guess it's expected from an SSS life

Dex-chan lover
does she want to pull a reverse hikaru genji

https://youtu.be/3NXAM8fbDUE
she's even red haired hahaha

Fed-Kun's army
When you're barely a young adult and ALREADY know your a pedophile. Apparently it's accepted because you're the empress and a woman.

NO SORRY NO. Good God, you couldn't make him 12 at the very least. I'm almost 90% sure they said he was like 6/7.

I can't read this anymore. I'm crazy for giving it a chance.

Maybe instead of start from 0 they continue mc age from prev life
Kekw

Dex-chan lover
Gross. why she in love with a 7 year old? Their difference in years is older than he is and they're both still technically children! Even Ange seems to look at their relationship like a friendship more than a relationship what with how happy she would be if others "liked" him too. I'd accept it a lot more if she realized how powerful he was and inferred it would be good for the country rather than actual love that they got together.

I'm confused with the term vice emperor... After googling it I find that vice emperor also known as viceroy...

Ahh yes an oldman with a grand daughter offering a child alcohol and asking to become his brother. The brother thing i could excuse due to his power. It's smart to keep the strong close. Then there's the vice emperor position which makes me livid.

Fed-Kun's army
Sometimes all the characters forget the MC is a toddler. Even the author

Trashy as f, its all over the place and it feel empty. The MC is boring.
And I normally stick to a lot of isekais. Dropping, this, hope others will have fun.

.... Why is everyone here pedophile, im dropping this and i know, nobody cares

Stop right there!! You realize you're chasing after a child. Stop now!
Also, why are they treating these kids as adults.

Users who are viewing this thread