Zennin Ossan, Umarekawattara SSS Rank Jinsei ga Kakutei Shita - Vol. 2 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
I feel like she's just going to keep making these girls members of the royal family so when she swoops in they can't say shit back.

Dex-chan lover
you can see that she can't wait for him to reach an enough age to take him.

Double-page supporter
P.6 ch.14
Isn't she the ruler of the country? Why is she referred to as "highness?"

Aggregator gang
the proportions are confusing also that empress is going hard for that mc's D.

Dex-chan lover
That’s a weird place to end a chapter on. Right after the empress shocked reaction would have been a neat cliffhanger or after the empress explained why she was shocked. As is, the ending just felt weird. Like putting a bookmark and stopping reading 3 pages shy of the next chapter

Why not just, you shall become the emperor and take me as your wife? thanks you guys for the chapter😀

Dex-chan lover
That empress really is greedy. And unreasonable.

These kid just got here, and have to work on their bravery. Failure, and things go South.

She giving him the side eye like he suppose be aware at like 10. At least wait till he hits puberty pedo queen.

Contributor
Is it me or is the MC getting shorter? In one scene he's face to face with the Empress' tits, and in the next he's eye to eye with her bellybutton.

The story is just so weird and unreasonable, it's like the author can't really decide on the target group, the story and children being put on positions of power make it seem like the manga is meant for small children but then there's all that harem stuff being thrown in and the try of going with the isekai trend that usually doesn't target that specific age group...

Users who are viewing this thread