Zennin Ossan, Umarekawattara SSS Rank Jinsei ga Kakutei Shita - Vol. 2 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
> Eliza and Alec, the more things will go, the more Shota-way Eliza will be.
Please at least once.... Let us see Eliza dominated Alec....
Its interesting....

> Eliza is a dangerous woman. She was bombastic in the way she is.
I mean, she's the empress, her words are law. And when she made MC as vice emperor, its a bomb to all nobles pursuing blood relationship/connections with Eliza.
The problem with the empire nobles is that, they dont know the word Shota-kun which is the secret of Eliza which is a bomb it self.
If that was revealed later on, and or Eliza realizes her position towards Alec, i really wonder if she will declared Alec like an Arch Duke solidifying their wife and husband relationship in the future...

Aggregator gang
sorry but im cringing so hard this chapter like legit you know like i can feel my skin crawling? i don't know how many more i can endure should i just drop it? i mean i read it with the premise mc is supposed to be old man?

Well maybe it's not the best manga, but sure it's original, I hope mc won't start just defending enemies like any normal MC®

Its bout high time for me to drop this trash...
I'm sorry... Please forgive me... I've tried my best...
*unfollow*

Dex-chan lover
...................holy shit my eye hurt from reading this chapter (X_X)

This was really stupid....does this mean he can jus turn all demons into angels cause the fact that he can do that is insane already...why not just introduce the dude as a angel with some weird problem and have him fix that...ahh well yall enjoy

Dex-chan lover
Pffft the art sure makes him look less than waist-high to the empress on the first page.

Do you ever think "What the fuck is this and why was I reading it" because that was my reaction to this lol. Anyhow im dropping it since its not really my taste.

Fed-Kun's army
Wait, he turned into an actual heavenly angel, not just an angel-looking holy person?
But that was supposed to only be done by the greater system/God...
What's next, will MC turn his own being into a God with infinite mana?

its so bad story wise

thanks for translating this but im dropping

not really a translator fault though

Dex-chan lover
Oh wow this manga went from zero to "Paris Hilton on crack and trying to stay relevant so she's just making up whatever shit she wants and is getting away with it" in one chapter. Cool, I guess.

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Users who are viewing this thread