Zennin Ossan, Umarekawattara SSS Rank Jinsei ga Kakutei Shita - Vol. 2 Ch. 15

Double-page supporter
This chapter just changed my 5 to a 4, and I'm dropping this before I get an aneurism from the bad writing.

End my suffering. He can create Angels but lets ignore that for a sec. The angel system that's put in place is to punish evil doers for committing sins so they repent or atleast get punished. But making someone a demon that causes more suffering with no chance at redemption due to being in constant pain. But can be reversed into an angel?

WHAT TYPE OF TYRANNICAL DICTATORSHIP IS THIS?

Dex-chan lover
From Demon to Angel? That's a lot of work right there. Changing Infernal Energy to Celestial Energy is no joke.

Bro there is no pacing in this.
White knight speedrun any%
And that demon reminded me of subaru lowkey

Wat.

"Bwahaha! I am evil demon! Destroy!" Nah, I don't think so. "Aight, cool. I'm an angel now, what up?"

Okay then.

Dex-chan lover
ok for real...

I can deal with an angel fucking up his reincarnation and just leaving him alone because he supposedly was a really good boi, that's pretty normal...
I can take the fact that the princess is a borderline groomer...not the worst I have seen and she does legit seem to love him for his personality and not just his abilities.
I can even accept that he's magic power is so busted from turning into a mortal god that he can effectively resurrect a dying dragon.
But what on gods green earth made the author think it was a good idea to turn a clearly hostile demon who was lashing out into an angel and then just change his personality at the drop of a hat...

to quote at least 5 people in this comment section:
NANI THE FUCK?
That is NOT OK author-san.

Dex-chan lover
I don't mind this development, but it feels too fast. Appear ->instantly come to an understanding -> instantly fixed problem ->instant personality change -> instantly put in charge of important protection duties. Holy shit slow down a bit.
He knows of people being judged in the Afterlife and says himself God might be testing him.. Imagine he just turned a mass murderer or a serial rapist into an angel

Users who are viewing this thread