Zennin Ossan, Umarekawattara SSS Rank Jinsei ga Kakutei Shita - Vol. 2 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
Poor Ange, written to be the literal "best" wife that not only encourages our protagonist to eventually sleep around, but is so dedicated she will go out of her way to make it happen. No wonder your last 9 lives were so generous. You literally just give everything to everyone else.

Does he think every woman wants to marry him? And did he just say he was going basically make a pocket dimension and then give it to someone? Like he actually just made one.

Dex-chan lover
As expected of a girl who in her past life managed to have 100 grandchildren 😂

well if having a harem is normal in this world (at least for someone of his status) then i can see him having no reason to refuse. doesnt mean he isnt a virtuous person. Ange did have 100 grandchildren in her past life, thats quite the impressive number. so yeah she must have had a lot of kids, and i doubt that it was with just one man (kinda)

I thought i've seen it all with the house-fucker, the log-thruster, revenge-fucker, literal cat lover and Isekai Ikea. But no. They were merely the tip of the iceberg.

Dex-chan lover
@Chromelium yes, he thinks that. He also thinks that women would not want to own land, nor the privilege to use a nobles name for business (or simply to win a tournament for fame, without being forced to also marry the arranger). No, women only wants to become his concubine, nothing else, clearly
... How did he get a sss-rank afterlife, again?

Just have to ask, is that intentional?

oh-shit.png

Dex-chan lover
a wife that is actively pro-harem
every man's dream.

@Lomyr considering that it's apparently supposed to be "shita", maybe a typo, maybe a really bad attempt at making a joke.

Users who are viewing this thread