Zennin Ossan, Umarekawattara SSS Rank Jinsei ga Kakutei Shita - Vol. 2 Ch. 19 - Back home with Astaroth! How powerful is the goddess?

Dex-chan lover
the plot is at least not predictable (aside from unnecessarily increasing harem)... though that is because everything comes out of nowhere :p

Aggregator gang
I did laugh at the statue, as she the goddess clings to his leg, him a pillar of strength and support.

It was funny

i could understand if it was 3 times under what others reported but to decide on hanging without any investigating for 3 times OVER seems a bit weird and extreme even for feudal times

Aggregator gang
im shocked that it doesnt have a smut tag smacked onto this, just because of the way things are heading with his ever growing harem.

Dex-chan lover
> This MC is amazing.
Some MC is looking for nearly Loli-chicks, or they were loli magnets.
But this MC is totally chick and onee-san magnet.
I really thought that the "ara ara" nee-san over there will be entrapped to his magnetic chick magnet...

Dex-chan lover
lol
I like to avoid stress, that's why I like to not think too much when reading this manga.

Double-page supporter
And then, the world shall worship Shouta and Boobs Onee-san ...

@Mephis_to What manwha is your pfp from? I recall reading it 5-6 years ago and kinda want to re-read it.

Edit: Nevermind, it's Soul Cartel. Found it after a little searching. :3

Dex-chan lover
Is this what it feels like if Vandalieu didn't look like a dead person and expressionless?

Dex-chan lover
@Goldenzeal Its bigger on my profile page. Need to make sure the size in the thread looks good. Plus I'm still reading this (not sure why though)

Dex-chan lover
@blacksaber79

fair enough, it is a small difference here than on the profile page.

And well, step 1 to enjoy these types of series is to turn off the brain and ignore the suspension of disbelief entirely.
so the fact you don´t know isn't necessarily a bad thing.

Users who are viewing this thread