Zennin Ossan, Umarekawattara SSS Rank Jinsei ga Kakutei Shita

Aggregator gang
the story is so simple but confusing at the same time, everything is handed to him and everybody loves him immediately, he became the the vice-emperor of the 16 y/o empress because she wants to fuck him when he is 7 even when he already had a fiancee and no one gives any kind of opposition and the list of nonsense goes on and on, this is one of the worst trash isekais i have read.

Fed-Kun's army
Oohh, i thought I was the only one
but yes I hate the empress, I mean his fiancée is so precious, wtf are you thinking you asdfjdhahd
You actually went out of your way to actually ask her what she would do if someone liked him wtf WTF straight up family wrecker

Hlz

@zeroxjac @ThatOneJester Its author self insertation story where protagonist is authors avatar. Ofc stars will align for him, everybody worships, wants to fuck or give their very existance for him. Easiest way to write a vivid story is to insert yourself in it, then imagine things you would see and write things down..
There you have rather self delusional.. ahem.. "The benevolent man, even surprising the gods through this, decides to be reborn as the son Alexander of a noble family in the same world as his past life, and thus starts his SSS-Rank life!" funky author with.. obsessions.

Check authors previous works and see if you find a pattern.

Aggregator gang
@Hlz i honestly didnt know that he as also the autor of what i call "the horny sword maker of harems" that reeks of self insertion and wish fulfillment, but this feels worse since this includes a 16 y/o empress asking a 6 y/o girl if its ok to fuck his fiancee.

Supporter
This is garbage. I want to drop it, but I feel like I should at least wait for the story to start first.

Double-page supporter
welp, that's one more shitsekai that brings nothing to the genre

I wont lie. The storyline is super cheesy but hey, everybody got their own taste so you cant trashtalk what others enjoy. Plus by the time u know its this type of manga you should expect this cheesy storyline.

Yeh

I don't get what's with the child genius obsession in a lot of isekai. Like having a 3 year old toddler be a master magician who has the cure to all ails hidden up his ass like in this one.

This feels as if it was written by a six year old. This is pure trash, even by isekai standards.

Double-page supporter
Pretty average, the plot isn't anything inspiring but it at least remains consistent, the art is about average to above average as well.

@Yeh same, adding to that, I also don't get the obsession with child like figure male MC with a busty female MC in some school life romcoms xD. I don't get where the attractive point in manga's like those.

Users who are viewing this thread