Zennin Ossan, Umarekawattara SSS Rank Jinsei ga Kakutei Shita

Junk. Reborn in a kid knows everything about morality and ethics? Can judge anyone and everyone based on a single action? In that case, the manga can end at chapter 1: everyone is guilty. GG NO RE.

16 yr old girl falls in love with literal child, said child also drinks alcohol with a grown ass 40+ yr old man and no one bats an eye; I can't go any further, dropped.

Dex-chan lover
what a lazy and contrived reason to make the MC the most lucky fortunate person in the world

Besides the artist(s) that draw this, because he put effort in this, trash, totally

Dex-chan lover
Just from the the thumbnail, I know that this manga is gonna be another unoriginal trash with 25 year old girls falling in love with a 12 year old...

I know from my experiences that this isnt even worth reading...

i can see what the princess doing
literally she only want mc's d*ck

It feels like an unconnected series of events, there's little rhyme or reason for what is going on.

*Have a problem? Just call Alec, he will so ALL PROBLEMS in an instant.**

I normally don't mind OP MCs, but this one is just to much, there is no tension whatsoever.
That empress sure wants the MC's "D" badly.

Also, whatsup with that monster, it's OP as fuck, it literally is impervious to everything. How did people even managed to deal with it, do they just move out of its path and hope for he best??

Dex-chan lover
Bland, but readable for me... barely. This will probably be something I read to fill in the times I want to read and have already caught up to all of the reading of actually quality stories.

Aggregator gang
@jzc136 that's kinda the point though, it's an idyllic life, no tension or strife, it's the isekai equivalent of CGDCT.

@Demavend gotta appreciate these trash isekai manga they are pretty good at giving you something to read when you're caught with the manga you actually enjoy reading

Group Leader
Holy fuck this one is all over the place. No structure or meaning, just emptiness.

Users who are viewing this thread