Zennin Ossan, Umarekawattara SSS Rank Jinsei ga Kakutei Shita

It’s like every other OP main character isekai harem manga, art is pretty good, translating is pretty good. It’s not original in the slightest, but I’m still going to read it because I love this kinda of manga 😂

People in this site put more effort into roasting a manga that barely just started that they put effort into being a functional human being...

I rated ten just to piss of the haters for now lol, I’ll give a real rating as the story develops.

Ah, yes. Another trash isekai with author self-insert and pedo bait right at the start. For fuck's sake.

2 authors, 1 artist and yet this is all they can do... just like copy paste from other shitty isekai

maybe i will try to read a few more chapters to know if there will be any suprise

Group Leader
i need more chapters as fast asap hhhhhhh 😆
thank u for the new chapter

Dex-chan lover
Can i get a notification every time another cliche isekai is out ? BECAUSE I LOVE THEM

Dex-chan lover
I'm pretty sure that Karma doesn't work this way, but... Well who knows xD

Fed-Kun's army
Uhg, usually isekai have a little charm to it and it's own unique quirks. Sometimes it's the supporting cast being great, other times the MC is not just a blank face my personal favorites are quirky artsyles. But this is just generic uninspired trash. The art is bland. Characters hollow. The MC is generic as fuck. Hard pass.

Aggregator gang
It's even worst that the one with the mummy girl which actually doesn't look like a mummy at all.

Double-page supporter
Just meh. There are worse than this story and art wise but it is just "okay".

Not worth a follow though

its like the author rushed the story its happening too quick with no real meaning everything that was shown ends too fast

Users who are viewing this thread