Zennin Ossan, Umarekawattara SSS Rank Jinsei ga Kakutei Shita

This thing does not hide what it wants to be, so i will give it extra credit for that.

Unfortunately, the storytelling is a bit lacking, and the tropes behind it have been done to death, the execution feels original.

Final rating: 7/10
If you're just starting to get into manga this isn't too bad, but otherwise there are better stories out there to find.

I can read a lot of things that are just plain, cute, and cozy shota fluff and not much else, but this was too much for me. I can enjoy some generic stories because they're at least amusing, or they're very cute, but this fails on any mark and is probably the most boring shota thing I've read.

Dex-chan lover
It's not worthy of a 1 star it's not bad it's just not good if you want short to the point lame ass stories you will love it but otherwise it's one sided and boring like plain cheerios not honey nut just plain cheerios bland

Aggregator gang
After reading 16 chapters I decided to drop this, I've got a lot of stuff to read and this one isn't keeping me interested.
The MC is a nice reasonable and wise guy who never really has any problems to deal with that he can't just magic away in a day and it's killing me with boredom. Compared to Isekai Nonbiri Nouka at least has the occasional logistic problem to solve and is interesting thanks to it's informative presentation explaining how things are designed and built and the why of it. This MC never feels like he has problems to solve or challenges to overcome so I know he'll be ok at the end of the day.
If you need a story where everything is gonna be alright then cool but it's not doing it for me. Like @SiccRicc, I bet he needs a chill story like this with that punpun avatar, that's why I gave it a 5.

Group Leader
HdMVfTC.jpg

god i tried as hard as i could but the art sucks the plot sucks if hes gonna have op magic and be unbeatable why does that magic look so stupid i'd almost rather read those trashy Chinese cultivation manga than this

Even the title is one of the cringiest among all those isekai adaptation. Big yikes

Contributor
Shota, Loli and Harem tags in a same serie.
What kind of hentai is this xD

I don't remember much from the beginning but I know I kinda enjoyed it, the last two chapters (the ones I remember) are just really hot garbage tbh... (story wise not translation)

well actually at kind of some degree,i kinda enjoyed it
had a great premise
poorly execution of the story
i always cringed whenever i read it
damn it author,how the fuck another series is good and based but this one is shit ?
what the fuck is wrong with you
or maybe the author isn't the problem,the manga adaptation is

Users who are viewing this thread