Zense Coupling - Vol. 4 Ch. 29 - Ryuu and Uta (7)

Dex-chan lover
I see it now Uta is probably full of regrets too only realizing how much she love Ryuu when he ended up dead in the war.

Dex-chan lover
Uta's reaction was certainly interesting. But I really don't like the tease, and the sheer coincidence of her hitting her head twice to regain then promptly lose her memories. Hopefully it'll be more organic once she regains them for good.

Honestly I feel bad for Ryuu for having to struggle like this. He's basically bearing the burden for the both of them and the fact that he's so scared about her leaving him once she remembers her past life makes it really sad. At the same time, I'm kind of interested in that whole past thing with him going to war. I'm pretty sure Uta liked him too, but never got to admit that to him until it was too late.

Contributor
That scared me for a second too. I wish Ryuu can properly say he loved her from the beginning and Uta too.

Caen her for the fluff, got attacked by the feels.
Ah, all these couples are so cute. And poor Ryuu. He's so scared that she won't love him if she remembers
Argh TAT

Group Leader
Oh shit... I forgot that they are children of that generation (First half of 20th century)

Dex-chan lover
@raltzero Yeah that's what it seemed like to me too. She seemed terrified more than angry. Anyone would be if you thought someone was dead and then all of a sudden they appear right in front of you.

maybe uta was devastated when ryuu went to war without being able to mend their relationship uwu but i feel bad for ryuu because he's always scared of uta regaining her past memories :-(((

Aggregator gang
I do have interest in knowing Uta and Ryuu's past life but at the same I do not want Uta to remember the past, she currently is sweet and cute while her past self is...

I wanna know how uta felt back then... It's better than continuing this weird relationship.

Dex-chan lover
I'm so convinced that the two were constantly fighting because one thinks the other started it, which caused it to be a vicious cycle.
Both of them just wanted to be Dere but the Tsun was too great.
Uta is going to reveal that she never hated Ryuu, and he's been panicking about nothing.

yea i have a feeling that he just left off to war (did he die in war?) and that would shock anyone in that position. Maybe she was severely angry at him for leaving her like that without dealing with their elationship

Users who are viewing this thread