Zense Coupling - Vol. 4 Ch. 30 - Yahiro and Hina (9)

For those that enjoy yahiro and hina's struggles:
There's a history about a girl that dies and reincarnates, while her love interest stays alive - consequently, she does the chasing even with that huge age gap (I believe it starts with her being 10 and him 25, and years pass by), and the dude can't forget his past lover (her past life). Sorta similar to their circumstances, but there's differences (though mentioning them would require spoilers, not just a summary)
If anyone is interested, the manga is Hajimari no Niina.

Contributor
For those that enjoy yahiro and hina's struggles:
There's a history about a girl that dies and reincarnates, while her love interest stays alive - consequently, she does the chasing even with that huge age gap (I believe it starts with her being 10 and him 25, and years pass by), and the dude can't forget his past lover (her past life). Sorta similar to their circumstances, but there's differences.
If anyone is interested, the manga is Hajimari no Niina.
@Soulofkefka thnx for mentioning that series.
Here's a direct link to Hajimari no Niina.

@Soulofkefka Hajimari no Nina is honestly a masterpiece, imo. If people like this then I can see them enjoying that one too. Good rec

Fed-Kun's army
trust no one ! not even yourself !

you may became your future self rival!

I was so afraid Yahiro was gonna leave Hina and we were gonna see that time skip of them meeting after separation

He wants to grab her heart but he doesnt know he already did it in his past life and beacuse of it the him now cant do nothing

go get em hiro i believe u can take the ML role from your past self lmao

AAAAAAAAAA that heartbroken feeling to being hopeful once again... go yahiro!!! you still have years ahead of you but i know you can do it HAHAHAHAHHAA

Users who are viewing this thread