Zense Coupling - Vol. 6 Ch. 40 - Suzu and Hikari (10)

i feel like the mom should be way more concerned in this scenario.... what are these parents doing???

Sem

Dex-chan lover
@inpovin

She's seen them both grow up, she doesn't think anything will happen.

And also like?? The parents are home? Both sets of parents are aware Suzu is spending the night. Who tf is going to have sex with your next door neighbor and childhood friend while your mom sleeps in a room right next door?

@naomitachi
Its more of a "showing the audience she is interested thing" and there's totally no way to justify it. It's like y'know acting on an impulse/hormones in her case thing and it doesn't harm the person so they go along with it. There are usually repercussions/feelings in guilt involved tho...in most manga, I think. Only in a few over the top shoujos have I seen them romanticizing it (Im talking bout the lips. I don't mind a person who really knows me kiss me on the forehead or something.NOTE: I said, really knows me. Because people just seem cute when they are asleep and you just want to hug them. Ok Im straying from the point lmao)
And this obviously works only when this person and you actually have some chemistry so I think the audience knows not to attempt it unless they are actually partners with the person involved lmao

Fed-Kun's army
Anyone make a cat going into heat joke yet? If not I claim it.

Dex-chan lover
They are my least favorite couple now. I wish authors would stop with the idiotic notion that sexual assault (kissing someone while they're sleeping and cannot consent) is romantic. It's disgusting, and makes me hate Suzu.

Edit: If your response to a person with a differing opinion is to personally attack them or to make baseless assumptions about them, instead of engaging in meaningful and intelligent debate, I want nothing to do with you. You're allowed to disagree with me, but remember that mangadex has rules.
They're all great couples.

I'm with you on this, Suzu is still mostly in her "cat" personality and needs to accommodate in her human form, what's okay for a pet, it's absolutely not in her human form.

She needs to learn a whole lot, teenager and teacher is a big "no no" anywhere. Read a couple stories, plenty are wish fulfilment, but only a handful rationally address the issue properly.

I'm guessing there will be a couple years of "training" of herself to acknowledge the situation they're in.

Users who are viewing this thread