Zense Coupling - Vol. 7 Ch. 55 - Yahiro, Hina, Ryuu, and Uta

This is it 😭😭😭 thank you Kakitsubata-sensei for this masterpiece and Komorebi scans for the translation 🎉

I really wasn't expecting much from this series at first, but man, it proved me wrong real quick. This quickly became one of my all-time favorites. I'm gonna be sad to see it go.

This whole series is totally a wholesome 😭 I'm so happy for everyone and every ending.. so glad to see Yahiro Hina Ryuu Uta
could back being bff even in this era and they also consider Yahiro's feeling a lot..

Thank you for Yuzoof-san for the hardwork to keep this series updated daily.. one more chapter fighting!

I'll keep watching on Kakitsubata-sensei works from now on

Aggregator gang
Here I am crying over the fact that I have absolutely no friends whatsoever, not to mention a girlfriend, sitting in my room and rotting my youth away doing nothing.

I enjoy this manga each day, and now its end.
Nice, very nice with the happy ending all of couple.

there's still another chap after this right?

BUT AAAAAAAAA WHAT A WONDERFUL RIDE IT HAS BEEN TO WITNESS THE END OF THIS SERIES ;;-------;;

Double-page supporter
This manga is really beautiful, the author and artist managed to create a wonderful story that's very enjoyable to read

Gonna miss reading this manga

Thank you translator for bringing this manga to us 😁

Dex-chan lover
This is really cute! I hope seeing this 4 more in the next volum- wait! Oh yeah there is only one chapter left... ;-; fuck.

Dex-chan lover
Enough drama, very much fluffiness.. this manga is great.. I'm going to miss it when it ends..

I'm gonna miss this so much when it ends...
Anybody knows any similar manga to this? I need to fill this void in my heart somehow

I'd like to thank the two MVP, the mangaka and the scanlator for making and translating this manga. Without the two of them, we wouldn't have been able to read or know this story.

such good characters + pacing 😭 i wish we can just get loads of chapters of their lives after

Dex-chan lover
That timeskip for hina and yahiro makes it slightly awkward I wish they could have use that as their last chapter so every couple could have a timeskip.

Dex-chan lover
If this isn't the most wholesome chapter ever I don't know what is. It is so great that all four of them are together.

Users who are viewing this thread