Zense Coupling

Dex-chan lover
Thanks kakitsubata sensei for thos work, thanks komorebi scans for translating this series, i'm glad it's a happy ending for everyone here :'

I hate to say goodbye with this manga but I love to see it ended while it still so glorious.. dragging has a lot of room to make it cliche and boring so yeah.. it should end the way it end.. thank you kakitsubata sensei.. and special thanks to komorebi scans for bringing this series up.. I think none of us expected such a beautiful story from this manga.. we came for copper but found diamond instead 😂

Group Leader
oh my god this is the cutest shit ever agh so much fluff I wanna punch a wall

😊😭so beautiful!! A cute and fluffy short stories about 4 reincarnation couples. I LOVE EVERY ONE OF THEM, its so hard to choose which one is my favorite couple....
Big thanks to the author and translator who made it all possible *bow* *bow*

This was a journey! I'm happy all of 'em got what they trully and whole heartedly deserve~ ( ;∀;)💕

Hikari and Suzu's last chapter made me tear up not gonna lie.. Ahh~ WHAT THE HECK I CRIED LIKE A SNISH ON ALL THOSE SAD PARTS! My heart just scream happiness for all of 'em now, just pure happiness

Though I do want to know what happen to the maid and the prince hahaha~
:(´◦ω◦`):

Aaaahhh it's endinggg, what a sweet journey. 😭😭💖💖💖

Thank you so much for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
Such a gooood, adorable read from start to finish :') I loved all of the characters, definitely recommend this one to any romance-lover! <3

awww :”) very wholesome and sweet!! also, everyone’s hair in the last chapter? *chefs kiss*

thank you komorebi scanlations!!

an absolute masterpiece. very,VERY wholesome and thrilling + cute characters and dynamics.Must read. (Ryuu and Uta best couple)

I'M CRYING. I LOVE THIS, THANK YOU TRANSLATORS DOR PUTTING THIS UP EVERY SINGLE DAY, I APPRECIATE YOUR HARDWORK. AND I WANNA JUST SAY THAT THIS AUTHOR IS AMAZING.

Users who are viewing this thread