Zense Coupling

😭Thank you For Giving me the Best Wholesome manga i received while i was down in quarantine 😭

Such good manga. Very wholesome and pure fluff, no annoying side characters and douchebags. What happen to the Prince and Ann though?

SHUT UP DON'T TALK TO ME I JUST SAW
JOU'S FOREHEAD
I GOTTA LEAVE THE PLANET BYE EVERYONE IT WAS A GOOD RIDE

Dex-chan lover
The most wholesome romance manga ever! All four couples could easily have an individual story just about them and putting all of them together makes it only better.

I rarely rate manga, but this seriously was a 10/10 stars for me. No annoying drama, well-developed characters, lovely art, interesting relationships, and a satisfying ending to boot. If you're looking for a light-hearted, well-paced rom-com manga, look no further; there's a reason this manga has been spoken so highly about in the comments + rating!
Thank you so much Komorebi Scanlations for all of your hard work in scanlating this manga! It was an amazing ride while it lasted and definitely one that I'll be returning to time and time again. :)

Satisfying till the very end.. rare for a manga to give you a whole satisfied chest without lessening or adding more.. it ended perfectly 10/10 if you want to have a satisfying read, this is the one for you really..

56 days ago I didn't know I will be this happy with this manga.. I didn't expect much but since the theme is interesting I subscribed to it right away... Worthy.. that was the most worthy decision in my life

Dex-chan lover
That was a very wholesome and enjoyable ride, thank you so much for the daily translations which helped the experience quite a lot. It's a shame that this has ended but I'm very glad that I was able to read it. I hope I can find another read as fulfilling.

its been a long time since i feel satisfaced with an ending this was good to read, story was excelent and god lord thanks to the autor for not puting so much fucking drama finally a story that dont go that way if you just want to enjoy reading a manga about pure love go for this is worth every second of your time

11/10 ! to anyone who's waiting for a review if they should read this series or not, take it from me: DO IT

one of the few fluff that made my cry, 10/10, thanks to author and scanlators so much!!

Aggregator gang
Man, I was just waiting for this to get fully scanlated, and I was truly amazed at the pace it was done. All of the newer manga are finally drifting away from the old tropes, but they're all either ongoing, or not fully scanlated, so thank you A LOT for working through this piece so fast. You guys are seriously awesome!

IF YA INTO ROMANCE THIS IS EASILY A 12/10
A BIT WEIRD AT THE START BUT IT GETS BETTER
HEART FLUTTERS START HALFWAY THROUGH
SOME TEARS DUE TO BACKSTORIES
BUT THAT’S BOUT IT
ENJOY IT

Users who are viewing this thread