Zense Coupling

Power Uploader
Good shit. My only regret is that i don't followed this while i was being published.

Aggregator gang
Woah. What a journey. I finished it in the same day I started. Lovely story.
10/10
Definitly recommended.

Fed-Kun's army
Finally a completed fully translated romance manga that has more than 50 chapters and everyone is saying to read ittttt!!

At first i wasn’t sure whether I would like this type of romance manga but after i finished reading it i was craving for more, unfortunately this is a completed series and it doesn’t look like it will get a sequel. However, I highly recommend this one because it’s pretty wholesome and the stories of each couple is really interesting and unique, I would give a 8/10 for this any day.

Wholesome. Will not dissapoint. Just read it and don't think too much. I'm sure you've seen the ratings and reviews. Just read it. Just. Read. It. And. Be. Amazed.

WHAT A REFRESHING READ 😭 i rlly needed this in my life, just what I was trying to find for in a manga lately

I'm the type of guy that likes saving the best for the end so i might not ever come around to this

Wow, haven't even opened chapter 1 yet and I'm so excited. This is what it feels like to come across promising romance! Time to dig in...

It just made me happy to read, its a short read too so if you're stalking the comments contemplating starting it, I'd definitely recommend it.

I thought the drawing would be bad looking from the cover, but in the end, all element on this manga is perfect.

damn i regretted skimming this manga years back. Back then I wasn't into romance at all, so I just skipped chapters while reading this. Well years later, I grew up to be a romance loving sucker :) and reread this properly and now i feel blessed...

Im crying, like legit, this is such a blessed manga and I'm blessed I've red it, one of the cutest stories I've red so far, it's worth every minute I spent on it and it warmed my heart <3 read it for sure

This was a nice read, nowhere near the rating of 9.2 though, more like a 7, but still nice.
The concept of reincarnation was interesting and new to me (in a manga), but they didn't dive into it very deeply, for example for 2 people to reincarnate in such a way, time and place for them to be able to be a couple again basically requires divine intervention, but then why was Yahiro so much younger ? did god have a plan or was it just the authors attempt to make it more interesting.
The annoying cliche of "i'm gonna make something for my boyfriend that i love so much by avoiding him for so long he will think i hate him and i'll break up with him" was also present, it's just so stupid and easily avoided, (just start knitting those gloves sooner, so you can work less hours a day and still have time to go home with your boyfriend), but that would not add as much drama, in fact it might be boring and not add anything, so you might as well just skip it, which proves that adding drama was the only reason it was in the story.
Anyway, there was far less romance than i expected (for a story about 4 couples getting together again) the endings could have been more satisfying, as usual important kisses are either obscured or don't even happen, i guess asians are into that sort of thing (with all the NTR stuff they put out). It's like buying the car of your dreams but never driving it, so it's still satisfying to look at but a car if made for driving.

Users who are viewing this thread