Zense wa Kentei. Konjou Kuzu Ouji - Ch. 39.2 - Swift Lightning Part 2

Dex-chan lover
holy shit ur right, I had to go back and check! TL mistake or intentional by author, I wonder
I think it was intentional, Feri noticed that the story she was telling wasn't just one she heard somewhere. Which explains why she talked to her personally before Empire Hero Dipshit appeared instead of talking about the character in the story.

Dex-chan lover
I think it was intentional, Feri noticed that the story she was telling wasn't just one she heard somewhere. Which explains why she talked to her personally before Empire Hero Dipshit appeared instead of talking about the character in the story.
Yeahh, currently rereading atm and I'm 90% sure feri is someone suzuki saved, as we see a flashback of a shadowy figure telling her not to cry and it looks like it could be him. So she is defo someone from his previous life jus like tiara

Dex-chan lover
So Tiara will be known to all but our MC and assuming Feri is someone connected to our MC she either has suppressed her memories or wasn't too powerful and was a side character. I also hope that Tiara and the prince get together more than head maid since they seemed to have something he won't let go of

Dex-chan lover
So Tiara will be known to all but our MC and assuming Feri is someone connected to our MC she either has suppressed her memories or wasn't too powerful and was a side character. I also hope that Tiara and the prince get together more than head maid since they seemed to have something he won't let go of
So far we have enough interest for there to be a harem.
Tiara/Latifa - The first girl who had mutual affection for him and his first big regret. Despite not knowing her true identity, the two are still comedically close. Like an older sister and her younger brother.
Feri - His personal maid and body guard who's the first he really opened up to in this 2nd life.
Mephia - The knight princess from the very first arc. Whether it was affection or just respect, she definitely developed some kind of feelings towards him.
Lischen - The young princess from the 2nd arc who can read thoughts and emotions. Not sure her personal feelings but her other brother wanted her to marry him due to him understanding her powers and not seeing her badly because of it.
Elena - So far, least likely but hell he's being collecting princesses each arc so why not?

Dex-chan lover
So far we have enough interest for there to be a harem.
Tiara/Latifa - The first girl who had mutual affection for him and his first big regret. Despite not knowing her true identity, the two are still comedically close. Like an older sister and her younger brother.
Feri - His personal maid and body guard who's the first he really opened up to in this 2nd life.
Mephia - The knight princess from the very first arc. Whether it was affection or just respect, she definitely developed some kind of feelings towards him.
Lischen - The young princess from the 2nd arc who can read thoughts and emotions. Not sure her personal feelings but her other brother wanted her to marry him due to him understanding her powers and not seeing her badly because of it.
Elena - So far, least likely but hell he's being collecting princesses each arc so why not?
I mean looking at novelupdates and the manga tags it doesn't show harem so I assume there will only be 1 winner in the end. Also I thought Mephia and Lischen were both engaged to somebody else either a sibling or otherwise?

Dex-chan lover
I mean looking at novelupdates and the manga tags it doesn't show harem so I assume there will only be 1 winner in the end. Also I thought Mephia and Lischen were both engaged to somebody else either a sibling or otherwise?
Maybe Mephia, not 100% since that was loooooong ago but I know for a fact Lischen's older brother was trying to have her engaged to MC at the end of 2nd arc.

Dex-chan lover
I waited for this to be translated and it did NOT disappoint, thanks again Lh for translating this absolute gem of a manga! I'll read it again another 3x from start to finish in your website lol

Users who are viewing this thread