Zetsurin!

CH 3-6 don't show any images atm,
might be because of the server prob or bad upload idk, just letting u know

PURE UNADULTERATED GENIUS!! Such command of plot devices are rarely seen in autures in any medium. Each chapter erects its plot with a rock-hard buildup, followed by an explosive climax that will leave you satisfied! I can only hope that future schools put this down as required reading for their students, it's brilliance cannot be understated! Get ready to be blown away!

Dex-chan lover
I actually liked, i mean, if you are gonna do a ridiculous history about magic girls fighting for who know why and being lewd being his only purpose, then make the most ridiculous possible, that way we have fun and we can enjoy the view too. A shame was dropped, or maybe was for the best?

Was the series axed, or just the tl dropped?
It says completed, but the last ch available doesn't have the end tag, leading me to hope that maybe it kept going, at least a bit, after the en tl ended...

Somebody needs to pick this back up, it’s way too bad to be ignored. I need more chapters RIGHT NOW.

@Otakuman706 the 'completed' is the publishing status in the origin country. So, it's complete in japan. it does not mean the scanlation is complete.

@Sabruness
Yes, but in Japan, was the series prematurely axed or 'actually completed'?
I've seen plenty that were prematurely axed, without the final chapter 'properly' marked in the tls- both because the tl itself just stopped, prior to the final chapter, and because the series itself just ended- but the tl was finished for those chapters that were published.
I tried blindly checking a linked jp site, but didn't come away with any useful info.

@Otakuman706 thats.... something maybe you should try asking on the forums for someone who can read moon runes to try and see if it was axed or a proper completion.

@Sabruness
Oh, yeah, I didn't even think to ask in the forum for this😅
And tbh I haven't really looked at it (the forums) much other than like the update or issues sections, rarely, and all but forgot it even had the tl'more topical' discussion sections too. Anyway, yeah, that'd probably be quicker to, thanks, I probably wouldn't have thought about doing it any time soon. 😂

And even if I had thought about it, I probably would have expected the discussion section of the series itself would be preferred for such a specific question... 🤔
Huh, just realized I think I'm still somewhat hesitant to start a new thread due to some overly ban-happy forums/mods from my past.

I'm not 'in a hurry' to know atm, but if I don't find out after a little while (in here or seeing what I can gather myself from my extremely limited moonrune knowledge or machine translation) I'll start a thread there to ask directly.

Thanks again mate🍻

Users who are viewing this thread