Zettai BL ni Naru Sekai vs. Zettai BL ni Naritakunai Otoko - Vol. 1 Ch. 12 - VS the brother's friends -extra-

Contributor
That's the character everyone jokingly ships with the other forgettable character and then it actually becomes a spinoff. Fortunately or unfortunately, that other forgettable character is you my dude

Dex-chan lover
That's the character everyone jokingly ships with the other forgettable character and then it actually becomes a spinoff. Fortunately or unfortunately, that other forgettable character is you my dude
YES. YES. YESSSS.
This guy's too cute to be forgotten, I'm sorry. Let the ship sail!

Be careful, Ayato's brother (the mob chara), by the way the forgettable chara looked at you, there's a possibility he will develop "those" feeling for you. 😂😂😂

Holy s- this is answering my comment at previous chapter and it seems MC never reads spin-off. He said Neko? Is that foreshadowing that the black haired kid will be his Neko (uke)?

@minyang6112 hmmm i wonder if the MC is a gong. No matter how i see it the MC is definitely the bottom one. I really cant see MC being a gong lol.

well i guess with the exceptions of this Yanagi kinds the cute, mother hen and the wife type but not passive and instead the initiator/agressive type

Well your mileage may vary because at boyslove (shounen-ai, yaoi) genre who top, who bottom now are more varied than heteronormativity you @objectivepanic6 mentioned above. A proud fully muscled man who love to fight can be a bottom too. (Kachic*mi are printing for this specific trope). And please use the term tachi/seme for the top and neko/uke for the bottom in manga/anime works. This is not a CN novel/webnovel.

Double-page supporter
DAmn, we have some advanced fujo theory in the comments here. gg

I read this manga for the lulz tho.

This is apparently a Manga among few that fudanshis/fujoshis along side the people who like to read this for fun can enjoy, I think

Dex-chan lover
Three things I love about this chapter:

1. The MC is such a mob character that even in other people's point of view, you don't get to see his full face
2. What a glowing review his brother left him lol
3. He's being pelted by Yanagi's sparkles in the last panel :ROFLMAO:

Users who are viewing this thread