Zettai BL ni Naru Sekai vs. Zettai BL ni Naritakunai Otoko - Vol. 2 Ch. 24 - VS goukon - second part

I really would want time skip three years where he meet again with his bro’s friend and then the guy asked him again

As much as I want the MC to raise flags, he deserves a het romance. Fingers crossed. Thanks for the updates!

Dex-chan lover
RIP to our boy here... He plays the game so well but it played him too

I want him end up with his brother's friend. But i also want him to stay as straight guy 😂

Dex-chan lover
It is interesting, we have seen that he is definitely not just "mob character" appearance wise, he simply puts effort into looking boring. But if you look at the one where he poses with that inflatable donut, he definitely is that sharp-eyed looker that shoujo stories often revolve around.

He just needs to fix his hair a bit and how he forces his eyebrows from the constant "I am neutral" look and he definitely would look attractive... which of course would make him prime target for all the guys... but might draw in some ladies as well.

I mean, there must be some stories out there where there is a bi character as a central figure... no?

Users who are viewing this thread