Zettai BL ni Naru Sekai vs. Zettai BL ni Naritakunai Otoko - Vol. 2 Ch. 33 - VS wedding

Do you know that raw broccoli sometimes has a number of visible larvae?

Well, i literally wonder if i prefer to be sent to Isekai with magic or to this world. I mean.... I am gay

oh raw broccoli, gross...
also... i feel even worse for the women in this world, the probability of you getting dumped is way too high. imagine. stuck in a BL world as a normie girl.

Dex-chan lover
You take a bite?
i would hope some modern weddings have some prepped cooked ones and passing around them to all the bachelors (or something something 'indirect kiss' (if not some pr stunt by whatever big veggie/broccoli company there is to be bundled with wedding stuff [altho i guess be concerning if a 'broccoli bouquet' was overpriced]) tho other than the best man/groomsmen, idk if that many ppl would be as interested

oh so japanese people are aware that cousins belong to same bloodline :0
i mean just because they're aware doesn't stop them, altho cousin marriage is legal altho idk how many of the incest-y rom coms actually ends with them together as opposed to some ecchi stuff

oh raw broccoli, gross...
also... i feel even worse for the women in this world, the probability of you getting dumped is way too high. imagine. stuck in a BL world as a normie girl.

just gotta marry a mob or someone 'unattractive/boring', at least the universe isn't cruel enough to do to mc: "Sorry sons, i'm leaving your mother for a man!" kinda drama lol. or being the mother of a gay family lol. must be paradise for fujoshi or ace girls tho, wouldn't have to worry about random ppl hitting on you

Users who are viewing this thread