Zettai BL ni Naru Sekai vs. Zettai BL ni Naritakunai Otoko - Vol. 2 Ch. 34 - VS transfer student

Double-page supporter
Awe poor stalking horse, I love the big dumb puppy types. Like the embodiment of a golden retriever.

Dex-chan lover
I have the feeling that if the author became a DM, they accidentally make a NPC the Players want to adopt
Yanagi has developed into a fine side earache
edit: also I laugh because MC does have a flag, he's just choosing to forget it

Double-page supporter
Omegaverse. Lol

If MC get isekai to an omegaverse, that would be an interesting thing lol

Double-page supporter
@onthedot So Yanagi is a "forgotten love rival" from a few chapters ago. He also likes MC's brother Ayato, but doesn't really have a chance according to BL world rules. MC thinks Yanagi will have "better luck in a spin-off."

"Since there is no man or woman in my past, there is no possibility that such a person would appear in front of me." REALLY, BRO?! Really?! You have until 2022 to prepare for Hatano's return! And you better not break that poor boy's heart!
I know that this story is not supposed to go in a truly romantic direction and I love it for what it is, but I can't help but cheer for Hatano and hope that the MC might develop feelings for him. At the same time, I would also love it if the MC found a sweet girl to fall in love with. It's quite a difficult choice.

Dex-chan lover
"Omegaverse" - OMG. :D I didn't know it was popular in Japan, too.
i mean it's a huge bl subgenre too even if it tech originated in the west lol tho i imagine a lot of ppl on MD don't come across it too often without seeking it out/don't usually read the erotica of the bl that's posted here if they're not already into it

Toujo/ayato prolly wouldn't be into it but surprised there wouldn't be a proposition of like a polycule as opposed to jealousy love triangle XD;

Users who are viewing this thread