Zettai BL ni Naru Sekai vs. Zettai BL ni Naritakunai Otoko - Vol. 2 Ch. 35.5 - Volume special: Until you yearn for me

@angry_noodles

As someone who also found it hilarious, I'm guessing it's because there's a mark on the left, right, and top areas of his face. Three strike combo!

thank you so much for the updates !!
my heart did little flips with ayato’s pov story <3
and can we get a round of applause for big bro mc for successfully staying as a mob character? our baby boy is doing so well

I couldn't care less about his brother's love story cuz I knew it would be lame like this but thanks to it we can see the mc is safe for now lol since he has no face here

Am I the only one who ships Toujou and the MC???? I can’t believe it... like seriously... their chemistry together is just !!!!!!! Omygosh .... why doesn’t sensei realize the power of these two together O/////O

Thank you so much for the mass update and finishing volume 2!!! I hope that you can continue translating this series in the future, because it is absolutely hilarious!
I do have to wonder what direction the author will take from now on. There are a number of tropes left, but they will have to develop the story outside the trope talk. How will our MC survive? Will he get a girlfriend? Can he love a girl whose face is blurry or nonexistent all the time? Will he turn out to be bi and fall for Hatano? Most BL stories forget that you can be bi and focus on the dilemma "am I hetero or homo", so it would be fresh to see someone swing either way, even if it's not the MC.

He showed off the marks on his face to his younger brother's almost-boyfriend? That's awesome.
I love the MC.

Is this a foreshadowing??? Because this felt like foreshadowing
that MC accidentally trigger his brother and Toujou to be a love triangle
even when MC don't want it
....yeaaah now that i think about it again, this is possible.

Thank you so much for the mass release!!! I love this Manga so much...rooting for the MC to be either bi (Hatano! but MC deserve a big boobed wife and kids too) Or ace because his life is too hilarious but the world wants him to fall into a BL so bad.

Power Uploader
That's what I never got in BL. How can someone who has never looked at his friend as anything more than a friend suddenly be romantically interested in them because he was confessed to? It's like Stockholm syndrome. It's the "if it's you, it's okay" trope, I think.

Lmao 🤣🤣🤣 Mii Chan face really pissed of (i think, i'm not good guessing someone expresion)
Thank you!!!

Dex-chan lover
The thank you message at the end took me out. The raw was sourced from Renta?

Users who are viewing this thread