Zettai BL ni Naru Sekai vs. Zettai BL ni Naritakunai Otoko - Vol. 2 Ch. 35 - VS high school life

Double-page supporter
@piapple I was thinking the same thing. He could make a decent living predicting love flags of other people except it would get him too close to the protagonists and might trigger a flag for himself. Best to lay low. The whole ghost chapter was interesting and established that super natural things DO happen in his universe so a prophet is not too far fetched.

Dex-chan lover
Is ayato main mc of BL in MC's family??
Since ayato has a lot of pursuer, did ayato trigger harem route?!

Mob-kun, you are awesome, you can read all the moves. Well, Ayato and Toujou become couple so fast, if i was born in this world, I may not have to be lonely for 25 yrs and so on

@Mojo if anything that would trigger the most dangerous cliche of them all.

The love expert who thinks they know everything about romance learns that true love is unpredictable.

The BL storyline would have a near 100% sucsess rate. MC would help a guy trying avoid a relationship. At first it would seem pretty standard slowly MC would start noticing BL flags. But everytime he tries to avoid them something random would happen that subverts MC expextations futhering the plot. Plus the BL protagonist seeking MC help would be his perfect BL soulmate. Eventually MC would cave in and confess to the protagonist in a beautiful philosophical speech about love.

MC is safe from this plot right now because it's not like he fully rejects love. He wants to marry a girl one day. As well MC isn't a know it all boasting about his ability to avoid flags.

Dex-chan lover
he won't become a prophet, a love counselor, a fortune teller or anything of the sorts, he already knows that rare jobs like that have a high chance of triggering flags lol

Dex-chan lover
Awww. He's very supportive of his brother. I was figuring he would warn his brother about the BL world but he doesn't mind for anything as long as its not him lol

Dex-chan lover
Whoa, be careful big broo

BL plot sometimes revolves around 'that perfect best friend who broken his heart and fall in love with his first love's brother'

Users who are viewing this thread