Zettai ni Hatarakitakunai Dungeon Master ga Damin wo Musaboru made - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Dungeon Battle (Part 2) v2

Dex-chan lover
@Juslin Maybe, though I'm pretty sure there being a right answer implied it was actually legitimate? Didn't her theory state that no matter what the answer was it'd pitfall? And yet there was one that didn't.

Though in theory yeah he could probably make a fake still follow actual rules, though why even bother with the rules at that point. Still, could be either way for sure.

Dex-chan lover
These two chapters are some of the best written and most intelligently thought out pieces of writing I've seen in some time. I love the strategies and the cunning of the characters and their tactical approach.

Dex-chan lover
@Juslin
@Fari
It's a real door, but the question stone is fake. The door becomes weaker the harder a riddle is unless you add extra DP to it. inversely, it also becomes stronger if you make the solution easier. The real answer is
push a button. The question stone is a golem sitting over a button, when the correct answer is said it pushes the button, you can also knock it over and just push the button yourself. Because the riddle door can't "see" the golem it considers the puzzle as just pushing the button sitting in the middle of the room, so it is a super duper ultra easy puzzle so the door is ultra fucking unbreakable. Him letting there be an answer at all is because he just wanted to troll haku.

@starburst98 Holy that's even worse than I thought LOL. Damn would be funny if she tried breaking it first and failed before Misha guessed the answer.

Dex-chan lover
Suffocation by rats. I do like the creativity at display here.
This series is really fun and as far as isekai go just clever and creative in the way problems get solved. Don't get why the rating is so low.

Dex-chan lover
... oh boy that thing with the door is a epic lvl dick move ... I approve so much :D

Group Leader
just purchase some roaches and because this is a manga, she'll shriek and gg

Isekai script? hardly,

it's runic and it literally says "Under construction"

So many Easter eggs!

The riddle of the Sphinx, the "Isekai script" is literal Germanic runes and "I Have No Mouth Yet I Must Scream" is a classic sci-fi horror novel from the 70's.

Poor minotaur, if only he had something to help him remove the rats from his face.
I don't know, something that could grab, that could manipulate objects or weapons, that could help in everyday life, like his fucking HANDS.

Users who are viewing this thread