Zettai ni Hatarakitakunai Dungeon Master ga Damin wo Musaboru made - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Dungeon Battle (Part 2) v2

Double-page supporter
Lol, she got played then again got played while being yet again played. Kinda feels bad for her now.

Supporter
The dungeon core doesn't have a goblin fetish, she's got a troll fetish. Cause she spent 10,000 DP on one troll. HAHA

Yoooh!!! This had me rolli'n, the single best troll moment in a manga I have ever read by far...🤣🤣🤣

dont feel too bad for the onee-san, while yeah, she is getting the shit trolled out of her, she was also planning on raping her little sister.

Though the MC also just watched bandits use sex slaves, so debating morals is pretty useless I guess.

Dex-chan lover
The isekai script seems to be a modified runic alphabet transcription of english. (Some characters have been switched for some reason and others are upside down, but a lot of it is still correct)

* Actually, after rereading it and looking at a few more of the alphabet sets, it is fully correct except for the first "ur" and the first "cen" being flipped (vertically and horizontally respectively) but then correct for future instances (no clue why).

Users who are viewing this thread