Zettai ni Hatarakitakunai Dungeon Master ga Damin wo Musaboru made - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - Management Policy

Dex-chan lover
@JavelinJoe

well it's mostly thanks to the artstyle, they should all have alot of muscle that isn't shown. 🤠

two of the girls are beastkins who by their nature are pretty strong, the bear one in particular should be a giant of a woman.
the human who spoke out of turn is a martial artist high level adventurer who got into dept if i remember right.
she should be pretty expensive but her price is lower than the rest because of .... reasons.... 👺

love your explanation about his semi legit excuse for looking for people with meat on their legs btw.
i dont really remember if he actually had a reason for it or if it only was because it's his kink in the novel, but it was a great reading it regardless. 😘

Double-page supporter
only requirement is woman with thicc legs, barely 1 of 4 matches, master tier slave merchant

Dex-chan lover
Absolutely perfect, now the text isn't so distracting and covering up the focal point of the panel. Thanks for being so patient with me

Dex-chan lover
Why is Jontron a slave merchant?

Also, when is Adobe NOT breaking Photoshop?

Also, question for LN readers, but
does he end up buying all four girls?

Dex-chan lover
@Tamerlane
only one also bear in your mind, the elf girl will dead in near future because shitty hero so dont place your hope in her, but damn that quite design since LN didng have art for her

Dex-chan lover
Let me guess, because Chekhov left his gun laying around her again @Fuew12

-The character-who I'm assuming is the martial artist who literally eats dicks-is the one they're gonna buy
-The Elf girl dies somehow
-The other two will be relevant eventually (I'm calling them Catgirl and Mama Bear for reasons)
x25.png

Dex-chan lover
I am glad/surprised to see that people aren't freaking out over "the slave thing". It makes the long boring task of explaining that the American (once a slave always a slave, racial slavery, hereditary slavery, etc) is only one type and depending on the technological advancement of a society slavery is a better alternative to starvation and/or execution. (Imprisonment of non-nobles is relatively recent given the scarcity of food and the preferred usage of labor for military or, well, said food issue.)

Oh, well I did the explanation anyway... (Think I will just link this post in the future...)

Dex-chan lover
@tamerlane dunno who chekov 😅 sorry i didnt get the joke
but
next chapter will explain why she literaly eat dick when she actually okay as sex slave, other 2 i kinda forgot what happend to them. As for the hero there 2 hero so far story goes, one is good guy last one is the one need flaming and i cant wait the reader here burn him lol

Dex-chan lover
Russian Literary Critic and Author, he's famous for coining the term "Chekhov's Gun," which essentially states that if an author makes a point to show that there's a gun mounted on the wall, at some point in the story, the gun will be fired, especially if it is brought to attention multiple times. The metaphor applies to multiple things like foreshadowing and how authors tell stories and indicate progression.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chekhov's_gun
@Fuew12

Dex-chan lover
Dianna from Yuusha ga Shinda needs to be included if were going with thicc legs/thighs.

Fed-Kun's army
She don't have thicc legs, but she does have a thicc chest. Done deal for me.

Contributor
This whole slave deal is strangely casual.

"I'm glad to be a slave!" Oh no. "I'm the best fit! Buy me!" Oh my.

Sign me up into slavery.

Users who are viewing this thread