Zettai ni Hatarakitakunai Dungeon Master ga Damin wo Musaboru made - Vol. 9 Ch. 48 - The Saintess vs Dungeon

Dex-chan lover
And then she became a shit just like a certain character from Gate manga.

That character from Gate manga wasn't fazed one bit after she was eaten by a minotaur. ;)
the gate manga with the JSDF? if so, i don remember that part

Dex-chan lover
every scene with the giant dog feels like it was planned and drafted while high and then never revised afterwards. not in a good way

Dex-chan lover
That fall must've hurt.
I hope she won't become crazy from all that dying over and over, that must be stressful.

Dex-chan lover
So is Rin now a permanent part of the dungeon? Or does kehma salt melt him to death later
I am guessing he becomes part of it, no reason to kill him after he agreed to cooperate in exchange of food and a room

Dex-chan lover
Bro if she ain’t losing it like Subaru by now, idk what the hell that revive alter is pumped with

Fed-Kun's army
Oh, and totally-didn't-forget-to-mention-this-in-the-credits news!

Our cleaner is on a trip for the next two months. So unless someone willing to finally become our sugar daddy or help us with clean, no new chapters in foreseeable future.

Dex-chan lover
I am guessing he becomes part of it, no reason to kill him after he agreed to cooperate in exchange of food and a room

Well even so, he clearly gives both Kehma and Rokuko a lot of stress, so there is that.

He does eventually leave. It's kind of implied he only stayed because it was comfortable for the winter. That's why he asks for a warm room. The dungeon core room is naturally warm because the core emits heat. He also does serve as a minor mcguffin for the plot later on though. His nature is actually a hint to that. Real wolves don't seek heat sources during the winter...

On another note, the TL note on the ochazuke is slightly inaccurate. Obviously if you serve someone food it contradicts the idea of asking them to leave as soon as possible. It's actually just asking someone if they'd like ochazuke which is the signal to leave. To which the person asked should simply say no, and then make to leave. If you say yes, it's really uncouth, though the host is then obliged to serve it for real. That's the joke in this scene, it's implied Alca was asked...and of course she said yes, further obliviously imposing on Kehma.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
wouldn't keeping him at the fake core be the best? he would be the final boss and there's no risk of him destroying the real core.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter
and the saint is so hard working, also i love the little nom at the end

Dex-chan lover
Get the saintess to revive the elf girl
jvufHkR.png

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter! I see Rin just met their new best friend. Or did Alca meet her new best friend? Either way, they'll get very... Close.

Dex-chan lover
She gets knocked off the stairs, falls onto a floor covered in spikes, then she encounters the real trap...the giant wolf.

Dex-chan lover
When she resurrects, does the corpse disappear? It teleports to the altar and returns to life? Otherwise, did she come with a carriage full of clothes and gear, since those would be left behind in the dungeon? If the corpse indeed disappears, Rin will find it disappearing from within itself. Quite an unsatisfactory meal.

If the saint merely loses an arm to a monster, and the monster eats the arm, what happens then when the saint dies much later? Do the atoms/molecules originally in the arm, that are now a part of totally different biological structures, suddenly disappear? It could mean new cells within the monster that ate the arm would suddenly lose parts of themselves, like random stretches of the chromosomes. However, what exactly would mark those atoms as once belonging to the saint? Is every atom covered by magic? If the matter once forming the arm doesn't disappear, will the resurrecting saint henceforth lack an arm? I think not. Maybe there's a separate spell that helps her grow a new one. Or maybe any missing body parts are replaced during the resurrection process from nothing, automatically.

If the corpse needs to disappear for the resurrection to happen, what happens if some magician places it into a magically isolated chamber so that it simply can't disappear? Will the whole body then be replaced at the altar? What if after that the magician resurrects the old body using other (holy) magic? There will be Saint A and Saint B?

So many questions.

Edit: So many typos.
she probably lets herself die cause its easier.

Users who are viewing this thread