Zettai ni Hatarakitakunai Dungeon Master ga Damin wo Musaboru made - Vol. 9 Ch. 49 - New Possibilities

Group Leader
GOTTA MEME

16meme.png

Dex-chan lover
"charitable advice" in the LN was that the races were starting soon. A weird change, it turns what he says into actual advice, but the next chapter could reveal he told her that as Sonic is set to lose that day.

Supporter
Uh-oh.
I see some assumptions being made that might prove difficult to deal with in the future for her and him.

Dex-chan lover
"Every time she dies, we pull on the gacha!" lol, savage.

Can't walk around town without a cute maid following. That's against some law; I'm sure of it.

A tang that doesn't go through the entire handle is quite a significant weakness.

The flag in the food on page 20 looks like a Swedish flag. It's the only national flag that's close to it, although there are a few regional flags that it could be. Hard to tell in black and white.

Same level of delusion as some guy thinking a stripper/prostitute is in love with you.
How cute of her to think he's in love with her. Well, that'll keep her motivation up so he can farm her for DP longer. It's something that can be creepy, but so far it's not reached that point. The delusion, not the farming; that's just business.

I hope she gets a happy ending. She seems to be a good girl.
I agree with that. Although she's also got the kind of attitude that I wouldn't mind a bit of suffering on the path there.

Dex-chan lover
I honestly wanna see her bankrupt the entire holy empire splurging On this tiny inn, get kicked out, and be forced to become a waitress who spends all her earnings on rat race betting

Then she gets too broke that even the waitress job isn't gonna pay it so she resorts to prostitution in order to make ends meet. Her infinite resurrection ability allows her to restore her body in its original state (possibly including her hymen) so she gets to stay virgin even after doing it with her customers a few more times. She becomes the village's famous self-regen whore. Finding satisfaction in her new role, she establishes the village's first brothel, further increasing the number of tourists visiting the place. A win-win for Kehma and Rokuko nevertheless.

Dex-chan lover
Well considering even MC couldn't kill the black wolf I'm guessing the saintess won't be able to either. That means MC can use the saintess as an efficient dungeon point generator without having to worry about the saintess clearing the dungeon. Nice!

Users who are viewing this thread