Zettai ni Hatarakitakunai Dungeon Master ga Damin wo Musaboru made

the artist is unsuited to this story he has literally 1 body type on which he sticks ass, tits and the head
ichika and meats feet are the same which is kind of impossible unless your identical twins
and this story being in part about the fetishes of the mc makes it an ill fit
also some things about the unique aspects of the mcs magic or shop options are never adequatly explained

@Roadrunner9000 Where did you copy that text from? If you actually read it in detail instead of oggling tits and ass you would of noticed all of the characters that have greatly different body types than any other character in the manga. It's a good manga. Don't go trying to tear it down just because you feel inferior. Instead enjoy reading with us. We have memes and waifus to make your Laifu better.

This is the kind of mc that disgust me
Read it if you want to lose brain cell
Even generic mc far better than this trash mc
This is trash manga so beware

It's the usual dungeon building isekai but the protagonist's lazy.
Has a weird ass release schedule, what the hell is up with these releases?

Dex-chan lover
This shit has become so generic and interchangeable i have to check the old coverarts every time to figure out what im looking at rn

Yeah, read the webnovel, pretty sure this was one of the earlier dungeon master books out there.

ivv

Dex-chan lover
@Kampfarsch
Saaaame
I squinted when I saw the title.
then checked the past covers and thought: "ohhhh, It's that"

Double-page supporter
thought this'd be the wn about the demon lord who just sleeps judging by the cover

Webnovel has better pacing and is more thorough, but this is okay even if the new chapters are bargain bin quality translations.

Users who are viewing this thread