Zettai ni Hatarakitakunai Dungeon Master ga Damin wo Musaboru made

Group Leader
@Rugid i stated this many times lazyfox is actually part of the russian group that does ldmm they use our script while translating and we share cleans and redraws so them putting out before us while we have to tl first is oof

Group Leader
@Rugid wait i miss read. he did just rip the tl off the gif version and slapped it on. You cant read some of the text because its in the black areas of the page. btw to make the gif version i had to make the normal version first

@Needhydra
I dunno what you blabbing on. I've made this version out of gifs, and while at it, deleted all stupid "sfx".
I guess I'll joke on you a little too.

ugh, April fools.
Would be funnier if the translation would be completely made up but would fit the images.

like how they did with samurai pizzacats

Dex-chan lover
I came here expecting to see people insulting those who called this BS out for what it is.

I wasn't dissapointed.

well, today i recieved annoucement there is new chapter. Its unreadeble but i dont want this annoucemnt here whole day, so i mark this chapter as read and by tomorrow i will forget about it and never read it. So thank you for the chapter and happy Aprils fool.

People can be so stupid, i took the joke with a laught and hurting eyes, nothing more; thanks for translating this nice series.

i despise scanners who just pick up and drop for the lolz since nobody picks up a dropped manga

Group Leader
@jeph @katanon we are not dead just slow. Part of the group is dieing from uni(main tler is premed) part of the group is in training camp for mandatory military service.

@Needhydra I don't understand the word 'premed' but I do know my comment was over 2 weeks ago and there are 7 untranslated chapters. Slow is better than no.

Double-page supporter
@blarging2000s oh no I would probably be in a Japanese class right now to learn it problem is I’m chinese and my parents are very chinese, I was grounded for a week when I asked to learn Japanese

Group Leader
@katanon premed is short for premedical which is anyone that is studying to be a nurse or doctor but haven't been accepted into the program yet.

Users who are viewing this thread