Zettai ni Hatarakitakunai Dungeon Master ga Damin wo Musaboru made

Contributor
Here's a fun little factoid for you all - apparently, in the original web novel, the dungeon core girl's original form was of a little girl. The author was asked to make her main form more mature in the LN.

next ch
tenor.gif

please

FEAR St. Elmo's Fire ?

Dex-chan lover
Ah, I remember this one. The WN was really enjoyable, until a certain point in which I felt like it was a bit too laid back.
That being said, I am confused about the core's form. She's supposed to be a tiny loli, she seems a bit more mature than that. What the heck did the LN-editors made the author do.

Dex-chan lover
This feels like a very awful manga right now, I was like I would give it a try but nothing is really interesting to me about the characters or stories after reading through it. Also the somewhat strange forms of justification some of the comments have about people who don't like this series, seem awfully bland and poorly thought out without much decent explanation or background if this was due to the transition from the [WN] or [LN] of this series to manga.
For example something someone said in the comments for chapter 2 said minimizes the issues of this series, simply saying that people don't like the series because the MC or Protag doesn't conform to the typical white knight archetype we see in these sorts of series. This is probably the case for some people, but the MC and dungeon core loli were already very generic and boring characters to begin with in this series.There hasn't been anything redeeming or interesting about their characters that should grab you attention early on this sort of manga and it feels really lackluster, a bin of copy pasted character archetypes that isn't really unique or new. Maybe they get better later on, but seeing as where the next chapter is hinting the direction the story is going to take it seems that the MC will suddenly decide to grow a conscious save another loli for what I don't know seems like good writing I guess?

Meh... I kinda hoped the inconsistent MC would get 'fixed' a little, but seeing as they're already trying to use him being too lazy to stop rape and murder in the first two chapters... feh. It seems it's following the wn this way, and the character is... well there's no reason to read a story when the mc is just plain unlikable. They lost me with the novel when he, as a "super beyond lazy" character seemed to suddenly have a change of heart about the exact same situation later. This doesn't seem to be going in a better direction so far.

that memelephant name bothers me since it would be pronounced meemlephant if it refered to meme's :|

Dex-chan lover
@goodknife
...And her "DP saving mode", i.e: her default mode, in the WN, is that of a literal child. The entire point of her character is to waste DP on stupid stuff, some of which is to make herself seem mature.

Dex-chan lover
@KinGrove

i read webnovel til recent chapter (c295) it doesn't improved, all characters are just copy-paste trope from you usual harem isekai

Thanks for the chapter. Completely forgot about that dumb melon vomit backstory lol

Users who are viewing this thread