Zettai ni Hatarakitakunai Dungeon Master ga Damin wo Musaboru made

Banned
This manga is a fucking snoozer, he's making me wanna do nothing but sleep. Trashy isekai is nothing new to me but this has literally nothing interesting going on in the first few chapters. Just a bore fest, maybe a good sleep aid

You don't have to worry about the quality of the translation as long as it's readable this guy I happy

Thank you for all the translated chapters. It was certainly a fine translation. I agree that a decent translation like yours is much better than no translation at all, now some other translations..... I'll take the "no translation" option, but yours was quite satisfactory. Thanks again, have a great day.

Shoutouts for dphoenix for continuing the translation - being able to read this again made my day, so thank you.

It was unfortunate that Hydra has stopped translating this series, but since I don't know the reason I can't say much about it. I do want to thank them, though, for beggining the translation of Lazy Dungeon Master, or else I wouldn't have known this hilarious isekai, so Thank you Hydra for everything.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks to the translator for doing this many chapters in so little time.
Is a pity that they are stopping now, hope it wasn't because some idiot said the quality of the TL wasn't good, it was well above the average, read some fast Naruto TL from a decade ago and then judge again, not that anyone cares of a beggar opinion.

Thank you for taking the time to translate. Haters will always hate, try not to let it get you down.

There he goes. See you space cowboy. I wonder how long it will take until someone else picks up this filthy series.

Was actually enjoying this until around chapter 15-16 ish, where the translator (or whoever types the english) suffered some sort of brain damage. From there on the English just degrades until its total gibberish.. Gave up reading in chapter 18..

Users who are viewing this thread