Zettai ni Hatarakitakunai Dungeon Master ga Damin wo Musaboru made

Bad translation is definitely much better than no translation at all, please translator-sama dont abandon us...

@Timon any translation is better than no translation and it is by far not the worst out there.

On this note, thank you translator senpai for your hard work.

Fed-Kun's army
If I remember there like Crossdresing and reverse rape in the novel is that true?

This is the shitiest isekai that I can bear IDK why? and MC being lazy is kinda annoying author can just make MC gaining points by relaxing/sleeping (IK it's shitty recommendation it's suit for this manga)

I've read part of the novel and had to drop it. The longer it goes on, the more you realize how much of an unlikable sociopath the protag is.

Dex-chan lover
Got to chapter 2 and stopped, MC is a piece of shit.
Keima's indifference to the suffering of the bandits' slaves seems to drive off a lot of potential fans. You can see the result in the ratings distribution The anger fueling all those rage quit 1s is understandable. Writer Onikage Supan kneecapped his own work by frontloading an excellent reason to nope on out.

That said, Lazy Dungeon Master's opening chapters are not representative of the series. Keima is an antihero defined by laziness and self-indulgence. He's a crashing bore, but not a monster. In fact, he's a pretty decent guy overall. He even rescues and becomes a sort of fatherly caretaker to the younger slave.

At risk of damning LDM with faint praise, I will say that it held my interest for about 20 chapters. It offers a somewhat novel variation on the usual clutch of played-out D&D tropes, and Keima's small harem of strong-willed yet eccentric women supplies the charm he so utterly lacks. I'm getting tired of it, but that always happens with junk-food isekai.

6/10, maybe 7 if it's sunny out, 5 on Mondays. Midmost mid.

Last edited:
There would be no end to my shame if it were me who wrote this. The author needs help and is the kind of guy I'd call the police on if ever I see him talking to kids.

Thank you for the translation, i hope this series doesn't get too dark.

Girl gets raped right in arms reach of the MC, he decides to do nothing. But apparently a hollow look in her eye is enough to get him to take action to save her after the fact? This is dark, and its not even written well. Also she regularly gets beaten, what the fuck?
Wtf…ty for this… holy…

Users who are viewing this thread