Zettai ni Yatte wa Ikenai Isekai Shoukan - Ch. 22 - Concerning Starting a Revolution in North City

Dex-chan lover
So he just burst in shouting a random large number because he has no knowledge of the local economy or what a fair price is, and was ok giving it to the slavers because they weren't going to have more than an hour to spend it.
That's an OK reason if our boy thought all that through... Though I question whether he did.

Dex-chan lover
The convenience store on the corner is overcharging the potato ships. $3 for a whole bag......

Dex-chan lover
... I still wonder why he wasted so much money...
I wouldn't be surprised if the rest of the manga will be "Oh noes, we have no funds, we have to work"

Double-page supporter
Sooo.... All that money wasnt even returned to him.... he is an idiot, but a good idiot at least

"200 million" , then proceed to "300 million" for no real reason.... there's a limit to how dumb it can get can't it?

Dex-chan lover
Well he actually fund the guild to abolish the slavers, so that 300 million they can't use.

Dex-chan lover
"And we live happily ever after"....
Hahahahahahaha. After saving a girl like that, you will really feel like a true hero and worth the try.

Dreaming happily like that shown him a true man after all. But there still the fundamental problem he needs to resolve if he wants to be really happy.

He need to solve first how to control his mana from leaking out due to se*ual excitement. If Ulfina finds out the trigger, he will die happy instead.

His very essence will be siphoned by Ulfina happily, and he will be happy to siphoned to, and Mia will join the siphoned action, and double his happiness.
He will die happy, but not "happily ever after"

As always Cornmuffins giving us detailed explanations that we don't really understand but are appreciated nonetheless 😂😂😂😂

Dex-chan lover
Seems like the protagonist outsmarted you guys lmao... tho he certainly destroyed the economy.

Users who are viewing this thread