Zettai ni Yuuwaku sarenai Otoko VS Zettai ni Yuuwaku suru Onna - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Supporter
image.png
c31b1534-dab8-453d-851c-083765c4f9be_text.gif

He didn't even want to come in the first place...
image.png

Dex-chan lover
Chance of the girl who humiliated him reappearing - 99%. I hope she'll be punished in some way, but that probably won't happen, it almost never does.

Dex-chan lover
He's also only known her for like, three days. It's exceptionally forward behavior by this woman.
I get that, but he's still freaking out about a swimsuits

If it was lingerie then I would 100% agree with you

Being flustered is one thing which is normal, but he's being mad loud for no reason

Pretty generic, seems like it might be bordering on one of those 'Experienced girl gives the sad lonely virg a chance' stories that I hate. Though it could also be one of those 'I'm actually your old friend/girl you knew in the past and I've liked you forever. Still kinda meh though. Artwork is decent though.

Dex-chan lover
It's not underwear, so there's no need to be that nervous, right?
Honestly, I don't know, aside from the type of material used, what differentiates some designs of swimsuits from underwear? Bikinis, in particular, can have as much exposure, if not more, than your typical ladies underwear, they practically look the same in the design sense, you can even wear it underneath clothing so you can take it off and be ready to go the moment you get there, they're called 'underwear' for a reason. This goes for both girls and guys who are daring enough to walk around in a speedo that might as well be glorified briefs.

Furthermore, showing that much skin, of course the girls will attract looks from guys they likely won't want to garner attention from because it's as close to underwear as one could get. If they want to have fun at a beach or pool and not get stared at by guys, let alone be hit on, they should look into one-pieces or swimwear that covers more. It may not totally stop them from getting hit on, but it may reduce the chances of that happening, at least.

So yeah, I think MC has every right to be nervous. At least for the majority of bikini swimsuits that are available there, he might as well be walking in a lingerie/underwear shop. If anyone else thinks I'm dumb for this opinion, then I'd welcome a discussion on why you think otherwise.

Double-page supporter
Honestly, I don't know, aside from the type of material used, what differentiates some designs of swimsuits from underwear? Bikinis, in particular, can have as much exposure, if not more, than your typical ladies underwear, they practically look the same in the design sense, you can even wear it underneath clothing so you can take it off and be ready to go the moment you get there, they're called 'underwear' for a reason. This goes for both girls and guys who are daring enough to walk around in a speedo that might as well be glorified briefs.

Furthermore, showing that much skin, of course the girls will attract looks from guys they likely won't want to garner attention from because it's as close to underwear as one could get. If they want to have fun at a beach or pool and not get stared at by guys, let alone be hit on, they should look into one-pieces or swimwear that covers more. It may not totally stop them from getting hit on, but it may reduce the chances of that happening, at least.

So yeah, I think MC has every right to be nervous. At least for the majority of bikini swimsuits that are available there, he might as well be walking in a lingerie/underwear shop. If anyone else thinks I'm dumb for this opinion, then I'd welcome a discussion on why you think otherwise.
societal implications

Users who are viewing this thread