Zipang

Aggregator gang
Honestly there seems to an overt bias from the Author and he is trying to historically revision the Japanese army of WW2 as if they didnt do anything seriously wrong in the war and that Japan deserved a better fate than what it got from WW2. Let me just say South East Asia remebers what you fuckos did and I am somewhat disgusted to a degree how much the Author likes to covers Imperial Japan's ass on things.

Also the JSDF guys that got stuck into this mess are about as guilty of this. Let me put it this way. Would a modern german of today equipped with modern tech and the knowledge of what Nazi germany did in WW2 actually fight for Nazi Germany during WW2? This is why I loathe the crew cause they are equipped with the knowledge of what Imperial Japan did and are fighting for it under the pretext of "saving lives" which stinks of a lot of horse shit.

I'm tired of these kinds of manga. "We lost WW2 so let's totally live out our fantasies in stories where we win WW2, or redeem ourselves!"

Bitch, this is pretty fucking stupid.

If these guys try to build a bomb to intimidate the Americans to let them keep all their territorial gains, they're delusional. The Americans will call their bluff, and if they carry out their threat to use their bomb on American forces, there is no doubt that Operation Downfall is their best outcome. The worst is that the Americans keep hitting Japan with nuclear weapons, until the Home Islands are nothing more than radioactive rubble.

@Arkos An interesting thing to note is that most Japanese people DON'T know about their crimes in ww2. It's simply not a part of their history lessons. Try asking random Japanese people about the r*pe of Nanking, for example.

Aggregator gang
@Steve01 I am not asking the Japanese to apologize for shit Imperial Japan did but acknowledge that Imperial Japan did some very scummy shit and was in some ways about as bad or even worse in other ways than the goddamn Nazis. It also irritates me when they bitch about the nuking of 2 cities as great tragedies when those are clearly the fault of the Japanese leadership not surrendering at that point and militarizing said cities and also considering they got off easy considering the shit they did and how much the USA covered up their shit after the war.

@Arkos Oh I agree with you. But again, that's where the problem lies; the higher-ups aren't willing to acknowledge it and don't teach that part of their history in schools, thus the average citizen may not even know about it, which only exaggerates the denial problem. I do wish they'd learn a thing of two from the Germans.

Aggregator gang
@Steve01 Maybe not too much from Germany cause Germany kind of goes overboard to the point of censorship/tyranny at times. It is one thing to acknowledge a problem in your past but another to be tied down by it.

@johndoehf The Pearl Harbor incident can be at best be described as an incredibly stupid dick move. Not warcrime levels but certainly a dick move to attack a naval base without a declaration of war. Also the USA got its payback by nuking 2 Japanese cities so I am willing to not bitch about Pearl Harbor so long as the Japs dont bitch about the nukings.

Double-page supporter
Wow, didn’t realise the translation process has gone this far.

The story is kinda fucked up since the 2nd betrayal of Kusaka. It feels too fabricated and dramatized. Should've killed Kusaka a long time ago and move on with the next story and next character, but no, the author keep the idiotic MC with all his bullshit brains going.

But still, my opinion is insignificance and probably irrelevant at this point. And if you like some thriller, action and mopping drama with never ending fabricated story, here's one for you.

My god, this is way to good!!! Yes I agree with the point previously given that after the second betrayal of kusaka it feels a bit fabricated, but even if it is I do not care. Yes one of the tags is historical but the Sci-Fi tag is also present, so yeah. This is way too good, never expected this manga to be amazing. I expected it was going to be good but not this good. So yeah pls continue scanlating this manga and thanks for the hard work.

I may be biased since I adore Zipang, but this is one of the best manga of its genre (military sci-fi).

@immortalartisan No, this is not propaganda. There is actually an old american movie from the 1980s with a similar premise called The Final Countdown (in that case, a US Navy aircraft carrier being transported in time to 1941) (Very cool movie btw).

Users who are viewing this thread