Zom 100 ~100 Things I Want to do Before I Become a Zombie~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - Hero of the Dead 1

Double-page supporter
zom-bie shark~ du du du du zombie shark~ du du du du zombie shark~ du du du du zombie shark!

Dex-chan lover
Why does the shark have legs? Also sharks with legs reminds me of Gyo
maybe it's a couple of zombies it ate have their leg burst through it's stomach and now, they are chasing for the living while the shark does the biting?

Dex-chan lover
If someone was so obvious that they would leave you behind to save their own skin, would you let them in your circle or in your trust?
This manga is cute in the idea of it but the fact that it doesn't see a problem with a character that admits so openly to being self-centered makes this manga seems like a zombie manga about dummies with plot shield.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not gonna sugarcoat it: I'm in love with Shizuka.

Really like this gimmick and I'm curious to know when Akira will manage to prove that them sticking together will increase her chances of survival. He did prove to us and all the others he met that he's better than most to navigate the apocalypse. The fact that he kinda loves it since it gave him back his freedom is special, since anyone sane would be too bummed/scared/traumatized to act and think clearly when he's just pumped!

Dex-chan lover
If someone was so obvious that they would leave you behind to save their own skin, would you let them in your circle or in your trust?
This manga is cute in the idea of it but the fact that it doesn't see a problem with a character that admits so openly to being self-centered makes this manga seems like a zombie manga about dummies with plot shield.
Well, you're right but not here. Shizuka has no intention to join their circle for now (even if it's on her to-do list to find reliable people). She does not see them as worth the consideration.

Though I can totally see that she'll see that being this self-centered is a bit shallow. "What benefit was there in saving those people?" It's an unknown variable but it's not null: all those people are 'resources', they have skills and now they owe their lives to them. That's only bonus when Akira didn't risk to lose anything with the suit.

Double-page supporter
We just gonna ignore this?

XKXPcEG.png

Users who are viewing this thread