Zom 100 ~100 Things I Want to do Before I Become a Zombie~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - Hero of the Dead 1

Power Uploader
@Kyxr
Its From GYO by Ito Junji
https://www.viz.com/read/manga/gyo-2-in-1-deluxe-edition/product/3685
https://mangadex.org/title/985/gyo

Power Uploader
@Kyxr "GYO" has an anime movie iirc, but i would suggest to only read the manga

Dex-chan lover
That's it folks! Humanity is over. The chances of us surviving a zombie outbreak are already stacked against us, but when things go from a regular zombie Apoc, to mutant inhuman shit, its over. It's done! Be it cities made out of flesh with hive mind controlling giant masses of hulking flesh, or sharks with fucking legs, humanity is done for.

And with the chances of survival having died, so too would I. When it gets past the point of comprehension like that, I'm out, lol. Unless we get badass super powers like The Last Human, or hell, I'd be fine with growing tentacles or some other crazy shit so long as my will was still in tact. Buuut the second I see a head head with legs, Or some other kind of hellspawn, I'm out.

(Referenced some things from this very manga, as well as I am a Hero, and The Last Human, lol)

Fed-Kun's army
gvbmNt3Js_--zCpdQGdoteJREiItwtexDmguL307UKg.jpg

XL

Dex-chan lover
That girl turned this manga from an 8 to 0. Fucking annoying.

Dex-chan lover
Zombie shark? Didn't Syfy do a movie about that? And if not, how long 'till they do?

Fed-Kun's army
Wow, this bitch is annoying. It's like Ben Shapiro with tits. "Yeah, you saved that girl from being eaten alive by zombies. But did you really save her? What does it mean to save? Saving people from danger is actually subjective! Checkmate, liberal! Also, my wife is a doctor!"

How did the shark even become a zombie in the first place? Did someone who was bitten think "if I'm gonna die, I'd rather be eaten by a shark!"?
Why were there so many scuba divers in that fucking shark rank even, or that they're intact enough to stand let alone hold the weight
of a shark after being chewed up and swallowed like that?.. I get it, it's nightmarish and cool, but damn if that ain't some weird writing.

Fed-Kun's army
seems like since the shark was one of its first to be breed, it has something in it that allows the virus to take hold and turn it into a zombie shark. cool

Dex-chan lover
If i recall there is a manga about zombie fish attacking the city... its pretty horrifying but I forgot the title.. all zombie fishes with legs attack the city because of dangerous waste dump in the water

Users who are viewing this thread