Zom 100 ~100 Things I Want to do Before I Become a Zombie~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - Hero of the Dead 1

Dex-chan lover
GASHUNK INTENSIFIES
images

Dex-chan lover
Besides the Zombies on page 29 looking like they're having fun.
That GODAMN ZOMBIE SHARK JUST GREW SOME MOTHERFUCKING LEGS! LEGS!
NOT JUST 2 BUT LIKE WHAT 8?
HOLY FUCK MAN.

Dex-chan lover
Lmao that shark.

...Main girl isn't wrong, but she sure is unlikable right now.

Wnf

Dex-chan lover
@Fluffyfish
If your only goal is to be a survivor in a zombie apocalypse, having relationships to weigh you down doesn't help. or at least that's probably her interpretation.

God this lady is an immense cunt. I can already tell she's going to be the absolute worst part of this series.

Super logically, she's not wrong. However, acting like that is like being a computer. Simple 0/1 decision making.

She's cute but also annoying as fuck.

Contributor
Zombie shark is real silly, but I dig it. It’s kinda creepy trying to imagine it actually walking. Wonder how Akira’s gonna be a hero here?

As for Shizuka, as many said before, her view on things isn’t wrong. Zombie apocalypse is getting worse and the only reason Akira isn’t dead is because he’s the MC. However, I think the reason why people don’t like her right now is because we’ve really only seen things from Akira’s perspective. I think people read this manga for Akira and his desire to live life to the fullest, and we know of his backstory. Shizuka drags this down, which would be fine, except we barely see things through her perspective. So she ends up coming off as real rude to Akira instead.
Why is she so hyper focused on just surviving? I just wanna know more about her and see where she’s coming from. The volume extra implies that this holds her back, so obviously her interactions with Akira will change her.

Users who are viewing this thread