Zom 100 ~100 Things I Want to do Before I Become a Zombie~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - Hero of the Dead 1

I mean it's pretty terrifying but it's like how? All the divers the zambo shark ate are practically limbs at this point. Guessing this is a half serious half comedy skit, I'm assuming it'll give in to it's weight and just flop on the floor and slide towards them menacingly.

Dex-chan lover
It feel like Resident Evil all over again, side character will just die, mutated zombies, MC with ridiculous plot armor, etc.

zombie shark chomp chomp chomp chomp

About the female protagonist, she's fine I think some people have a problem that she's not fawning over the MC from the get or wishes to entertain his actions. In a way she keeps the story grounded. In as real of a situation a zombie outbreak could be MC's actions would've killed him and his friends' life long ago. And if not for these moments of harsh reality/truth the story would feel more surreal.
Anyways, thanks as always for the update!

Double-page supporter
Wonder how useful that suit could be on surface untill the user suffers a heat stroke.

Isn't she doing the same? Pretentiousness, giving unasked advice, it distracts her from her own inferiority complex.

It's not like her actions will lead anywhere good for her. Either she survives by staying alone, with all the emptiness that carries... or seeking rational, self serving people, ends up as someone's slave...

Meh, I know where this is going though, two polar but equally hopeless approaches find the middle ground for optimal survival without misery.

Dex-chan lover
I would like to take this moment to thank Junji Ito for leaving me with a permanent fear of sharks with legs.

Aggregator gang
Lmao that zombie shark is one of the most creative and terrifying forms of a zombie I’ve ever seen

Users who are viewing this thread