Zom 100 ~100 Things I Want to do Before I Become a Zombie~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 12 - Sushi of the Dead

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, make the gang bigger. Who could be next?

Group Leader
Who the hell is the chef even alive.

Also, new gang member.

Yea i was all for Shizuka being the "girl of his dreams" in his notebook goals but now that we get a fun, busty, samurai girl like Beatrix walk up im not so sure i want that anymore lol. Hopefully, shes stays in the party.

Gozen have joined the hero's party!
cwhK4Xw.png

Does Kencho really have to strip naked everytime he wants to bait the zombies ?

Dex-chan lover
Can't say I expected a samurai weeb in this manga, but I'm glad it happened.

Dex-chan lover
I am really loving how goofy and endearing this manga is. I can see it translating really well to the screen too, even live action.

Fed-Kun's army
MC and Beatrix might make a real good couple but I think that the ship has already sailed.

Dex-chan lover
As a German weeb, I can say that I'm way more obsessed with proper Ramen. Sushi can be kinda okay in germany, but I haven't found Ramen like Japans yet. Eating Ramen there for the first time was amazing. Strangely enough my first Ramen I had in Boston was really good too, expected for Japanese Ramen to easily top that but really was only on par.
Funny, her house looks just like my fathers from the inside!

I really like how this series is coming along. But I'm still anxious every chapter that everything goes down the drain. I could really live with this going the One Piece direction of happily adventuring the world, finding new friends and fulfilling their dreams. Heck the main three aren't too different from Luffy, Zoro and Nami.

Dex-chan lover
I'm usually not a fan of people constantly joining the cast out of nowhere in stories like this. But I do hope this girl survives and sticks around, she fits the group and is enjoyable. She also balance out the man/woman ratio and the positive goofballs (Akira, Beatrix)/ straight man (Kencho, Shizuka) dynamic in the group. It also gives Kencho a potential female partner since Akira/Shizuka seems to be the main couple pairing. I think it works out well here.

Contributor
That gasoline trick with the balloons wouldn't work. Gasoline destroys/melts balloons instantly.

Users who are viewing this thread