Zom 100 ~100 Things I Want to do Before I Become a Zombie~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 12 - Sushi of the Dead

Dex-chan lover
You know what? I hope they get their hands on a submarine.

Double-page supporter
She's 26!? Looks like a 16yr old

@carjiga why not? Bff needs a girl and shes unique enough to be another recurring character.

Dex-chan lover
Shizuka is going to end up with the friend if one of them doesn't die.

Also, IMPERIAL FORCE DEFIED, FACING 500 SAMURAI. 60 TO 1 THE SWORD MEETS THE GUN. BUSHIDO, DIGNIFIED, IT'S THE LAST STAND OF THE SAMURAI! SURROUNDED AND OUTNUMBERED!

@artyom Hopefully it has an actual ending too, unlike I am a Hero's super rushed "no answers given, no real resolution" ending. I'm really digging this one so far.

I have only known Beatrix for one chapter, but if anything happens to her I will [expletive deleted] everyone in this room and then myself

Aggregator gang
Adding a tourist to the party should help with adding things to the list...

Fed-Kun's army
new best girl (two best girls now :O) is a weeb xD its great :D

also man, really refreshing out this manga is not bogged down by the usual dumb harem/romance and ecchi in your face stuff~

Aggregator gang
Akira & Bea are so similar lmao. Nothing had better happen to her (the chef is cool too but he’s probably gonna die rip)

Reading this I feel like my brain cell committing suicide one by one.

I think it's worth it 😁

Dex-chan lover
Beatrix has only appeared for one chapter but if anything happened to her I will kill everyone in the room then myself.

If he really was the last Sushi chef alive in Japan, it WOULD be a pretty big deal to keep him alive long enough to teach others.
What's the point in surviving the apocalypse if you loose your history and culture that along the way?
Also because motivation is a hell of a thing to get you through hard times.
Also also, is it wrong that I picture Akira with Deku's voice actor? Because I very much do.
Also also also, I'm so glad this chapter had a touching and happy ending, you go Bea-chan!
@IJustMadeThisToComment INDEED!

Users who are viewing this thread