Zom 100 ~100 Things I Want to do Before I Become a Zombie~

Group Leader
It's a shame that people aren't willing to respect an english license and will scanlate something (poorly) for no reason, but from the reactions of the readers I guess it was inevitable. Please get a decent typesetter or something and a PR that can speak english damn dude

P.S.
the story doesn't get any better, lots of rape my dudes.

Thank you for the translation, i love this series so much. Btw, if u dont like the fking translation dont read it. Bitching around when u just read what people translate. Show some appreciation

Look Bentoki, I'm not sure if you will read this but if you do here is my piece.

I'm doing this to practise my Japanese as it is getting rusty.

I was translating this for myself and thought others might want to know what was going on with the manga.

Looking back, the syntax of my upload wasn't the best. I was concentrating too much on translating.

I also know my typesetting was poor. But, this is the first manga I've tried. So it's a learning curve.

It's unfortunate you had the attitude you did. Instead you could have offered constructive criticism. Had I been younger you might have pushed me away from the community. Which would be a shame as the community is crying out for new blood.

Helvetica are an amazing group and I'm so glad you translate things. But, I really hope you are having fun doing it, because, that's what this hobby is about.

Also if you are going to criticise someone's use of language, make sure that your comment has perfect syntax and grammar.

>drops series and doesn't translate anything for months
>someone else tries
>immediate bitching

dude wtf

and from what i can tell, the official english license hasn't gotten anywhere yet (vol 1 on preorder)

Users who are viewing this thread