Zom 100 ~100 Things I Want to do Before I Become a Zombie~

This series comes from the same guy who wrote alice in borderland

No wonder i feel something similar to it.

Just found it same author of Alice of the borderland interesting he went comedy direction this series isnt completely light hearted but I'm 10x more hype for this series knowing it's from him

I'm waiting. Most likel the father will die.

But that NEET is the biggest asshole of ALL time. Why is he ruinig everyone else's life? He wasn't even bullied or anything, he's just an psychopath.

Group Leader
Hey guys, we are dropping this manga as it has now been licensed by Viz. Please support it by buying the official release once it comes out next year. Thanks for all the support for the project up until now, and we hope to see you in another manga!

Really hope another group picks this up soon. Could be years before Viz catches up to the current chapter.

yeah nah, not for me. Comically bad villans... Intense backstory but lackluster present... forced proverbs... Cliches ugh... Atleast there’s low gore but this is really shounen character development.

I'm glad I gave this a shot; I really like it. I haven't gone back to shounen-style stories in a while because of how nonsensical and over-the-top they can be, but this one is down to earth in it's own right (coming from someone who's worked at a company that treated us all like disposable tissue paper, I really did wish for an apocalyptic event). My original complaint was the female lead's snobbishness (coldness may be a better description), but she grew on me after their third interaction when she started showing comedic value as the straight man, and even joined in on shenanigans after a while.

It's too bad it doesn't seem to update very often. I might buy physical copies if I ever come across them.

But, damn. That makeup artist must work fast!

Just realized the title is supposed to be read as "Zom-byaku", that's actually not half bad

Dex-chan lover
It got licensed so you'll have to wait for them to catch up to the fan scanlations and for their rips to be uploaded on aggregate sites.

Ehh this is liscenced and first volume comes next year hope another group picks it up

Power Uploader
R.I.P

Translation

13.10.2019 - 26.06.2020

More translated chapters never. Accept this fact.

@Shadingshad hes being a pessimist theres many liscenced series that get translated on here

Translations stopped for a while and no ones picked it up yet if people want this resurrected they will have to ask groups willing to pick it up

Dex-chan lover
Girl on the cover is literally baby faced Angel.
449-4490700_shock-troopers-2nd-squad-angel-hd-png-download.png

Dex-chan lover
Story goes downhill, nobody is picking this up. Raw is at chapter 24 now.

Or they are waiting for volume raws, who knows

Users who are viewing this thread