Zom 100 ~100 Things I Want to do Before I Become a Zombie~

Damn it's already a well sustainable environment and yet there are still people who wants to destroy it. People suck. :((( Thank you for the update though!!!

I think this new antagonist is supposed to be like our main protag, except he wants to do a bunch of evil stuff instead

My review as of 15 chapters:
A decent manga, story about MC and his friends doing their bucket list about 100 things they want to do while alive in a world full of zombies. Started very strong and fun but as the story progresses (if it has any), it becomes more and more bland and hollow, at one point it just decides to be "Yea, screw everything and let's have fun". If you are looking for a manga that you can put your mind away and have fun, this manga would give good entertainment, but for me I started to skim through after chapter 5 or 6, didn't care enough to read all dialogs. Not a 9 or 10 in my book, but rather a 6 at most, it is not bad just feel very empty reading it, if anything I would say the art is amazing.

To me, the author seems to be writing a "One Piece"-esque adventure story. It's not as magnificent, but it's still pretty damn fun.

Double-page supporter
Amazing. Most zombie flicks and reads will show the desolation of human life and tragedy. But not this one. This guy is having the time of his life after losing his wageslave life for a 'slightly better' one. Is this what it means to lose your sanity?

Dex-chan lover
Wow, the mood around reading this manga has changed completely since the last chapter huh?

I thought that this series was good at first, but at somepoint it turned into a shounen show and our main char were exactly like the main char from Black Clover...

This latest arc is probably the worse one. The idea that someone is doing a dark version of the MC list is very cliche. Doesn't make for an interesting read and the way these villains look make it obvious they are people you don't let into your society. They are drawn to be "Look we have problems" which is boring.

It's also much too serious an arc for the setting's comedic tone.

You can't have crazed murderers and the comedic main character existing in the same location without one of them changing, but they don't.

Also, Weeabo girl with her fake katana against lame officer-worker with her hedge-trimmer should have absolutely gone the other way.
it's not a chainsaw, it can't cut through hardwood, much less metal.

Aih, you all can complaint all you want, i'm still enjoying it and grateful to the author and helvetica. I also got things to say:
-I don't enjoy it as much as the tokyo arc. Now it feels like a tourism ad with cliche dramas, but hey, mc still have fun things to do on his bucket list, and i want to see it to the very end (i hope it won't get axed).
-I don't think it's "Look, we have problems", more like the author needed to keep his manga premise (mc doing all 100 things he wants to do before becoming a zombie). Mc wanted to stay with his parents in the village, but the author couldn't let that happen (mc still got many stuffs to do), so he chose this route (there are other options, tho).
-You can compare it to any manga, there are bound to be some similarities since they came from the same culture.
-It's not so serious and doesn't have to be logical, a relaxing read imo.
-The theme is post-apocalyptic, no more restrictions, weird people could get weirder.
-Just a reminder: you're reading it for free without the creators' consent.
Phew, now i can sleep. I'm blaming no one, everybody has an opinion.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm digging the premise, but who knows how long the author will run with it. Shoot, I can get behind some good ol' fashioned hell-raising when it all goes to shit. Some people's true calling only comes out in extreme circumstances and boy, this kid's having a blast!

The expressions they make here looks very similar to one piece, but too over exaggerated,
Anyways this is very interesting to read

Users who are viewing this thread