Zom 100 ~100 Things I Want to do Before I Become a Zombie~

Dex-chan lover
Thanks, @Gappie. I actually thought drawing the parallels between the song and the character was the best way to anaylize the thematic, symbolic and philosophical undertones of the series, in which JoJo just served as a facilitator of that connection.

I might do stands for the other characters soon-ish.
For example, the girls in the last chapter uploaded would all collectively have a group stand called "Tavelin' Band" in reference to the CCR song. (Reference to how they were flight attendants who flew all over the place when the outbreak started and now they're just a traveling band of misfits. Ability wise would probably be to be able to travel great distances pretty easily.)

That's the biggest letdown of zombie stuff. Everyone who isn't a main character just immediately dies in convenient ways, like the girl deciding to go after her friend instead of Kencho. Also it seems people almost instantly become zombies after getting bitten.

Group Leader
@anoman I don't think it's turning immediately after being bitten, I think it's that if you die you become a zombie and if you get bitten the virus spreads and you become a zombie slowly.
We saw the dude had a zombie bite that he most likely got before they started hiding in there, so it probably takes a while until you turn if you're bitten.
The first girl turned seemingly "immediately" because she died from the dude's attack, same thing for the second girl, she probably got her throat ripped out and died.

Dex-chan lover
In a zombie apocalypse, do everyone a favor and cover your mouth if you get infected. Cover it with anything, just cover your mouth.

This has great potential, hopefully we will get anime sometime. Finally we will be able to get our High School of the Dead fix.

This manga will be wholesome if got animated. We still need a folloup zombie anime. Not saying high school of the dead sucks but its sucks cause no update from them and yes i know its got problem in their own

Oh thank fuck that couple is okay. A part of me does want the world wide road trip.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

freakin' happy to see the couple is actually alive lol, and now really hoping the mc will actually meet with them once again in future chapter.

Aggregator gang
This series is fucking amazing, especially after the last two chapters and the latest bonus chapter. A true hidden gem

If she wants to minimize the risk of getting bitten then shouldn't she wear clothes that cover enough of her skin that it's harder for the zombies to bite her?

Every time I see a new character who will not stay with the team and goes his own way, I got the feeling it's a death flag and that he will die alone in some place, forgotten by all, as if he never existed, like the sushi master, and it makes me sad.

Users who are viewing this thread