Zom 100 ~100 Things I Want to do Before I Become a Zombie~

Group Leader
@Session6
You're free to translate and practice your english & japanese on whatever you want my dude. Don't work on licensed shit, pick another series. There is absolutely no way to scanlate zom100, we respected the license and you should too man. If you had worked on another series I would have offered constructive criticism and I could still if you want advice. There is absolutely no reason to work on this stuff, so much other shit to practice your language and typesetting on.

Good story, very fun to read. And no death flag so far, its good. This is like a comedy adventure with zombie in it.

Aggregator gang
You can Find Raw in here
https://manga1001.com/%E3%82%BE%E3%83%B3100-%E3%80%9C%E3%82%BE%E3%83%B3%E3%83%93%E3%81%AB%E3%81%AA%E3%82%8B%E3%81%BE%E3%81%A7%E3%81%AB%E3%81%97%E3%81%9F%E3%81%84100%E3%81%AE%E3%81%93%E3%81%A8%E3%80%9C-raw-free/

I was moved to tears reading these first few chapters. I don't work at a "black company" but I work in construction and it's pretty much the norm for me to work 60+ hour weeks, and the idea that society could go to shit and I would be freed of this burden sound so much better than suicide, good luck on your adventure Akira!

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if somebody is going to pick this one up, since anime adaptation is coming out soon.

Dex-chan lover
Manga's available on Vizmanga for $2 a month. Not complete, but they're backfilling the middle chapters.

https://www.viz.com/vizmanga/chapters/zom-100

As of this comment, they have 1-38 and 46-55 currently available. My take on this is that it starts out as a 9/10 then slowly degrades to a 7/10. It gets repetitive after a while and there are too many "So the movie can happen" style illogicial hijinks as the story progresses.

After a certain point, the main characters are basically action movie superheroes, side characters are just red shirts who do abruptly do stupid shit whenever the author wants drama, and the plot goes meandering on pointless side trips (some of which are boring) just to check things off the list.

I'd still recommend it for most readers, but will admit that the quality's steadily declining.

Group Leader
Would there be any legal ramifications to scanlating this on my own? Thinking about it but don't want to cause any trouble with anyone.

@Session6
You're free to translate and practice your english & japanese on whatever you want my dude. Don't work on licensed shit, pick another series. There is absolutely no way to scanlate zom100, we respected the license and you should too man. If you had worked on another series I would have offered constructive criticism and I could still if you want advice. There is absolutely no reason to work on this stuff, so much other shit to practice your language and typesetting on.
I rarely ever post here. But...

You're talking out of your ass, because anybody can click on your profile and see that you do not provide constructive criticism to newbies. I didn't even have to look far to see you're berating others when they're trying to help new people starting out.

It's one thing to offer advice about how others can guide new people. But it's another thing to actively crap on people offering help to others. And it seems you've already lost privileges due to, what I can only guess is, your behaviour and attitude. Your comments are worlds apart from the other people who are giving actual constructive criticism in these threads.

Get off your high horse and grow up a little. Nobody wants to listen to your condescending tirade on how others are wrong. Coming into a thread and speaking down to these new people the way you are isn't doing you any favours. I realise my own comment may be hostile as well, but I'm only giving back the energy you're giving off.

You just have to look at the other replies to see people don't agree with you. If the majority of the room disagree with you, it's likely an issue with yourself.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I thought this manga DIED 2 years ago or so but it was dropped cause of THAT? No wonder I didn't see any threads anymore and there was 0 interest in the usual websites. Guess I'll check out batoto or something to read the rest of it there.
Would there be any legal ramifications to scanlating this on my own? Thinking about it but don't want to cause any trouble with anyone.
The official stuff apparently is available on multiple sites already. Up to CH53.

Group Leader
I thought this manga DIED 2 years ago or so but it was dropped cause of THAT? No wonder I didn't see any threads anymore and there was 0 interest in the usual websites. Guess I'll check out batoto or something to read the rest of it there.

The official stuff apparently is available on multiple sites already. Up to CH53.
Ah shit so probs would immediately get a cease and desist huh

Dex-chan lover
story starts off real great, but then I feel like it just falls off after the village arc. I especially don't like the whole canned-food-city schmick, just doesn't sit well with me tbh. oh well

Why is this manga still tagged as ongoing, when it hasnt seen an update in 3 years? I guess that's my fault for blindly trusting that system and not checking when the last upload was...

Dex-chan lover
Manga's available on Vizmanga for $2 a month. Not complete, but they're backfilling the middle chapters.

https://www.viz.com/vizmanga/chapters/zom-100

As of this comment, they have 1-38 and 46-55 currently available. My take on this is that it starts out as a 9/10 then slowly degrades to a 7/10. It gets repetitive after a while and there are too many "So the movie can happen" style illogicial hijinks as the story progresses.

After a certain point, the main characters are basically action movie superheroes, side characters are just red shirts who do abruptly do stupid shit whenever the author wants drama, and the plot goes meandering on pointless side trips (some of which are boring) just to check things off the list.

I'd still recommend it for most readers, but will admit that the quality's steadily declining.
Thank you so much I hate when a series ge dropped and the only thing posted is the raws.

Fed-Kun's army
Why is this manga still tagged as ongoing, when it hasnt seen an update in 3 years? I guess that's my fault for blindly trusting that system and not checking when the last upload was...
it is still ongoing, just that nobody is translating it

Users who are viewing this thread