Zombie 100 ~Zombie ni Naru Made ni Shitai 100 no Koto~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 9 - SA of the Dead 1

Double-page supporter
Manipulation kinda works like that, not the subtle or inocuous kind, the real deal. You implant deep rooted instructions that won't ever dissapear completely.

Seems pretty fun to do, but not to receive.

Dex-chan lover
thank you for powering through these chapters, if i had to live with this ogre for a week id be unhappy

Dex-chan lover
Again, we get the reoccurring symbolic parallel between being a worker for a Black Company and being a zombie in that you're a mindless drone following orders with little free will, just consuming day in and day out with little happiness or joy. It's a great reoccuring image and central metaphor to the work, though it makes the idea that confessing his love in the first chapter to the zombie girl to finally rid himself of all ties to the black company kinda pointless.

Fed-Kun's army
Well considering his personality and situation before, it's not weird for him to still act like this. Eventually, he need to overcame his fear if he wanna move on

Double-page supporter
Damn. Not a twist I was expecting, but very interesting to see nonetheless. I hope it gets pulled off well

This had a great wholesome vibe somehow up until this chapter which is a bummer. I really hope this keeps rape and other dark stuff out of this series though considering what we've seen so far I wouldn't put it past the creators to sink into depravity sadly and ruin what could've been a unique story.

Dex-chan lover
I expected rape peril but was pleasantly surprised.

@koni not impossible since Akira's hometown isn't too far away by car, and with the infection supposedly spreading rapidly they could have been stranded at any point in between there and tokyo while being out and about.

Hope not though.

Dex-chan lover
There may still be rape peril next chap but our heroine is smart.

Dex-chan lover
Cosgies = kosugi
Man that guy awesome, just lacking some tag namely f:rape$; m:bbm$ diff$ old+man$

Kinda disappointed at how obvious they made the zombie metaphor of working. I thought it was pretty clear from chapter 1 so it felt kind of "in your face" this time.
But maybe I just too high expectations. Still pretty enjoyable, even if the villain is pretty cartoony

Users who are viewing this thread